Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to listen to the songs 1 by 1 now:

Island - 9 Good song, but a lack in variety.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Austria - 1 I didn't even listen to the whole song. The worst thing I ever heard. Omg @ video :eek:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
LOL, did you see the lyrics of the Austrian song?

Maybe only people who understand German (or a few words) think it's funny.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turkey - 9.5 Great, her biggest weakness is her English (she seems to lack confidence in it), but this is so far by far my favorite. Great video!

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beggin' Beguine said:
LOL, did you see the lyrics of the Austrian song?

Maybe only people who understand German (or a few words) think it's funny.
I don't even want to know what the lyrics mean. The song is a disgrace. Last year was much better (it was actually a song)

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Malta - 8.7 She looks a bit like Ira Losco, but Ira was better. Too repetative, but still good. Again, lacks umf.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bosnia - 9.5 Great song! Full of energy! If she is singing in English tonight, she will do very well.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Portugal - 9.3 Good song, but not good enough to win! Should get into the top 10.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Croatia - I won't give it a rating because I obviously have a bias. A bit too repetative in Croatian only, but part of it will be in English tonight. I hope it does well.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
as long as russia doesn't win!

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cyprus - 8.9 Flashback! He sang last year too. It sounds almost the same as last year. Good song though.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Germany - 8.7 Energetic, but I just didn't feel it. The compostition was too generic.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Russia - 8.7 They have talent, but no class. The song also lacks rythum (spl). And let's just hope that they don't have sex on stage :eek:

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spain - 9.4 Good song! Great lyrics (if you speak Spanish)! Great use of the guitar!

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Neatherlands - 8.9 Good solid song, good beat, but nothing special. Might make the top 10.

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great Britain - 9.1 Good song as well, but, once again, pretty passive, lacks umf.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts