Great job Lindsay! :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Was expected. Nice win Lindsay.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
go Lindsay, i love you :hearts: good luck in the next round!!!

does anyone know how she played??? i'm sure good, but were there alot of aces, winners that type of thing

·
Banned
959 Posts
So she is facing another player outside top 100, 2 in a row in a tier II:eek:.
Hopefully she will get more practice in the semi before meeting Venus.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Schiavone could be a challenge for Davenport.

Anyway, same number of games lost by Davenport and Venus thus far. It must be destiny that they face in the finals for the first time in over a year. :D

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
couldnt u have given her another game in the first set linz :mad: i almost got a perfect predict the score :fiery:

good luck against schiavone :bounce:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Mr_Molik said:
couldnt u have given her another game in the first set linz :mad: i almost got a perfect predict the score :fiery:

good luck against schiavone :bounce:
She plays Washington next. Should be an easy match for Lindsay but Mashona has reagained some form lately. Hopefully Lindsay will easily get through to the semis:) Hope Mashona puts up a fight though.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
I watched this match and lindsay was just too good for skav. lindsay kept her shots deep and she smacked the balls hard, most of the time it was too much for skav to handle! go lindsay :) she finished this match in under an hour!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yeah Lindsay was just playing over-powering tennis. She had 2-3 aces, only 1 double fault, and at least 6 return of serve winners (first one was on the first point of the match). She hit a lot of winners; her first service percentage probably wasn't great, but good enough! Check out the pics I posted in the BOTW forum. :)

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
:yeah:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
Well done Lindsay, keep it going:bounce:

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Andrew. said:
Great job Lindsay! :eek:
Why :eek: ? I mean who is that Skavronskaia or whatever? :confused:

Brilliant to see Lindsay back in form after this f...ing semi final at Wimbledon... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
well done lindsay.....great job girl :yeah:

GOOD LUCK in the next round :kiss:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts