Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm super happy for her. Good to see Cici back, she deserves loads of success and hopefully a nice comeback.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,390 Posts
Great start for Cici, Glatch has been playing well in her own comeback too. Shame they had to play each other!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Houston players in action tomorrow
CC Bellis, KooKoo Van, Bouchard and Fanny Stollar....... Ooooo Fanny Stollar.
-
In Las Vegas Bouchard and Stollar were defeated in the semi finals of the doubles by the eventual champions Minella and Olga Gov.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Bellis, who just turned 20, who was off the tour since March 2018, gets a win in her first match back.

Just being on court must have been a triumph, and a win on top of it must feel incredible. It’ll be a long road back, but if she’s already match fit, I have confidence she can manage it well. Perez is definitely in a winnable range in the next round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81,410 Posts
Nice to see CiCi back!

·
Registered
297 Posts
To add fuel to the Fanny Fire, she just won her first round match in Houston. Oh my God, I can't believe ir. . Enough prize money for Fanny to keep her in fake lashes (I say that lovingly). I love Fanny, she is the most plastic player since Linda Siegel let her boob fall out at Wimbledon, losing 6-1, 6-3 to Billie Jean King in the round of 64. The quote from the press was "thanks for the mammaries"!

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Didn't think she would win that easily vs Perez.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts