Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: #104 - Suicide Tokyo - AIG Japan Open Championships - Send in Day05 picks, losers

Law_ took a risk and it worked!

The battle between y'all four continues to be fierce, I tell you! And even Tyra could tell you that one. :devil:

The title winner looks to be Law_, to me. He's had the best picks all week and was the ONLY one to take a risk on Day04--and while the rest of you must pick Venus for Day05, he has the leisure to pick Venus for Day06--of course, if Pennetta wins, then the trophy goes to either Gavnich77, Yarden, or Lukasz.

This is getting exciting! :D

Have fun picking today.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Re: #104 - Suicide Tokyo - AIG Japan Open Championships - Send in Day05 picks, losers

Day 5

Pick: Razzano
Back up: Williams

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

Law_ took a risk and it worked!

The battle between y'all four continues to be fierce, I tell you! And even Tyra could tell you that one. :devil:

The title winner looks to be Law_, to me. He's had the best picks all week and was the ONLY one to take a risk on Day04--and while the rest of you must pick Venus for Day05, he has the leisure to pick Venus for Day06--of course, if Pennetta wins, then the trophy goes to either Gavnich77, Yarden, or Lukasz.

This is getting exciting! :D

Have fun picking today.
Yeah.. caro scared me ahah :)
Hopefully Razzano can beat Pennetta :lol: .. but anything can happen with Pennetta :confused:

·
Registered
21,807 Posts

Hello ya'll :wavey:

I decided to check the Suicide Tennis hype here because guess what? I picked Ivanovic for Day 4 in Stuttgart :help:

So yeah...anyone playing Bangkok? I tend to get out early in big events so I might enter that :devil:

Go Venus :bounce: I'm bored/mad/pissed if you can't tell :drool:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

:lol: tough loss for Ana :sad:

Yeah.. i'm playing bangkok.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts

I'm going to take a risk :scared:
Day 5: Pennetta
Back Up: Williams

Thank you :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

Day 5:
Flavia Pennetta
BU: venus williams

·
Banned
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Oooh. One Razzano, one Venus, TWO Pennetta!

Lukasz and Yarden got balls. Pennetta must win if Yarden is to defend his sole suicide trophy. :sad:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

Razzano wins !! :yeah:

4 - 6, 7 - 5, 6 - 3

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

Day 6

Pick: Williams

:):)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts

Crap, Pennetta lost :mad: No birthday present and defense my title :bigcry:

·
Registered
21,807 Posts

It was a pretty good effort from Pennetta though :eek:

·
Banned
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Lichna Law_!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations on your very first suicide title! You did a very great job, especially with your Day04 and Day05 picks. You took a risk and it actually paid off. :yeah:

Wonderful week for you. 150 points. :drool:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Thanks LudwigDvorak :D:D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Thanks !! Yeah its my first title :yeah:

Reactions: Yarden

·
Premium Member
14,864 Posts
Re: #104 - Suicide Tokyo - 'grats to new titlist LAW

Please make the final results when the tournament is finished.
It's necessary for the rankings ;)

·
it's just me against the music.
27,227 Posts
The points table is incorrect. Gavnich77 should be receiving 125 pts, not 100. Williams was a correct Day 05 pick. This will be forwarded to Ivanovic Fan!!!! for the rankings.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts