Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biggest title of Madison's career, losing only 16 games in five matches! She really is a hilarious personality, and it's great to see her playing so well here, especially with her 6-4 6-1 win over top seed Buzarnescu in the semis.

She also walked onto the court for her semifinal match with a Starbucks cup in one hand and her Ugg boots in the other. We truly do not deserve her.

Also a great week for Jamie, playing with beefed up groundstrokes and aggression. I would not be at all surprised to see her break into the top 100 this year, if she keeps playing like she did this week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
63,807 Posts
:worship:
Turns out Jil did have a bad draw this week.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Biggest title of Madison's career, losing only 16 games in five matches! She really is a hilarious personality, and it's great to see her playing so well here, especially with her 6-4 6-1 win over top seed Buzarnescu in the semis.

She also walked onto the court for her semifinal match with a Starbucks cup in one hand and her Ugg boots in the other. We truly do not deserve her.

Also a great week for Jamie, playing with beefed up groundstrokes and aggression. I would not be at all surprised to see her break into the top 100 this year, if she keeps playing like she did this week.
:lol: Just a yeah. :yeah:

Although it's ITF, it's still great that she won another title.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Yes Mad!!! Can’t believe this is her biggest title, but I guess since she hasn’t won on the WTA level, this would be it. She is adorable and super funny

·
Premium Member
20,177 Posts
Yas, Madison! :hearts: Well deserved! :worship:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
well done to her. She must be strong to keep grinding away on the ITF tour given she was quite hyped as a youngster (i think).

·
Registered
20,808 Posts
yes she is adorable and has some pretty big wins on the main tour.

·
Registered
41,690 Posts
Brengle and kvitova winning titles on the same day wonder who would of win if they had both been in the same final

Congrats Madison I watched the second set she was dominating.

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
After watching Loeb in the 2nd round and QFs, i'm surprised she couldn't do more in this match. I'm sure Brengle was getting back shots that were not coming back from the other plays Loeb beat. I agree I think Loeb can definitely make top 100, just has to tidy things up a bit and not go for so many low percentage shots, can take a page out of Brengle's book and go for more consistency in situations like that.

Not surprised Brengle won. Watching her QF Friday, she seemed in the zone and I could tell that if she kept palying like that no one left in the draw would be able to beat her.

I don't understand why she would need Ugg boots for a tennis match though :scratch: :p

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
I freaking love you Madison. The ugg boots and starbucks in hand on Saturday was hilarious. There is a tweet from the tournament with the image. :sobbing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts