1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
54,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.smashtennismag.com/s4.html

10 CDS Kim Clijsters Can't Live Without

LIVE Awake, The Best of Live (Geffen)

“My favorite CD. I love every song on it, especially ‘Lightning Crashes.’ I have been to two of their concerts and they sound even better live.”

ANOUK Hotel New York (Capitol)

“She’s a Dutch singer with an incredible voice. I have three of her albums. One in each car and one in my CD player at home.”

TRACY CHAPMAN Collection (WEA International)

“I have been a big fan of hers for a few years. Her music is very relaxing. I’ll play this when I’m in the car or at the gym.”

BRYAN ADAMS Unplugged (A&M)

“I went to his concert when I was injured last year in Antwerp. I bought this CD the day after and love every song. He’s got really good love songs on there.”

DELTA GOODREM Born to Try (Sony)

“I heard one of her songs on the radio in Australia. She has a great voice and is a beautiful person. She writes her own songs, which are very relaxing.”

CHER Greatest Hits 1965–1992 (Geffen)

“My best friend Caroline and I love this CD. We get really silly and crazy when we listen to it. We love the songs ‘Just Like Jesse James’ and ‘I Found Someone.’ My boyfriend Brian [Lynch, who plays pro basketball in Europe] likes to make fun of me because of this.”

ALTER BRIDGE One Day Remains (Wind-up)

“This is one of Brian’s favorite rock bands, and this is a great album. It’s perfect to listen to in the car—but watch the speed limit because some of the songs get you really pumped up.”

CLOUSEAU Clouseau 1987–1997 (Capitol)

“Brothers Koen and Kris Wauters play in this pop-rock band, which has been around for ages. I think I was 10 when I got their first CD and I’ve been a huge fan of them since. I know all the words to every song.”

GODDESS GAIA Goddess Gaia (Pyramind Sound)/font>

“This CD makes you want to dance; I love the beat. It’s perfect to blast when I’m in the car with friends on our way to a nightclub.”

THE GARBAGE MEN

“Not a lot of people know them yet, but these guys are very talented. My boyfriend and his good friend, Travis Conlan, play the guitar, sing, and write their own music and lyrics. Their first CD is still in the works.”

Reactions: ~|Naomi|~

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Delta Goodrem :devil:

·
Registered
15,427 Posts

She seems to like a wide range of music!
The "I have three of her [Anouk's] albums. One in each car" bit sounds funny, as does the part where she says she loves dancing with Caroline to Cher's music :lol: :yeah:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,184 Posts
I've heard some Clouseau songs. They're good, except I can't understand a word :)

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Cher Kim? :tape: :tape: :tape: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
6,260 Posts
She can live without Björk :retard: :smash: :retard:

Reactions: lilly

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
so if someone steals them shes dead? :lol:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Never figured Kimmy as a Chere fan. I guess you learn some new every day. :)

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
vertigo said:
'Just like Jessie James' is a classic. But still, CHER!??? :tape:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
I hope justine never gives out her "favourite collection" :unsure: :bolt:
Kim's choice isn't mine, but it isn't all bad either ;) i think it suits her ;)

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Kim went to the Cher concert in Antwerpen some years ago. A friend of mine was sitting next to her and they began to dance together during one the songs :lol:

Reactions: Kuti Kis&Monica

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Kim like's gay man music too! I'd love to dance with her!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,371 Posts
Anouk :yeah:
but cher? :rolleyes: :smash:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts