1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bepa :dance: :yippee: :bigclap: :bowdown: :worship: :clap2: :woohoo:

Meghann :sad:

Bepa shook off her bad start to the season in style :worship:

She had two chances to break at 4-4*, but failed to convert. However, her serve stayed strong, and she took the TB. The 2nd set went a similar way to 2nd sets in her previous two matches, as she took control from the beginning and didn't look back :yeah:

She proved to herself that she can win, even when her back is to the wall, and that will count for a lot in her head :)

·
Registered
11,117 Posts
Bepa :D Congrats on your first title of 2005.

Meghann :sad: A big waste in the first set. Was up 3-0 and had 3 BP's for 4-0, and also was serving 3-1 up in the tiebreak. Still, a good week overall. :)

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Congrats, Vera. She desperately needed that win. Meghann?:sad: What happened there???? All those chances???

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Woohoo! Proud of Bepa1 no spanking or writing lines today,just big Dry smiles :) :) :)

Reactions: waratahsrock

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pav said:
Woohoo! Proud of Bepa1 no spanking or writing lines today,just big Dry smiles :) :) :)

The punishment that you issued after Pattaya seems to have worked :lol:

Once again, great drawing :worship:

Reactions: Almalyk

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Vera Zvonareva of Russia accepts her trophy after she defeated Meghann Shaughnessy 7-6 (3), 6-2 to win the Cellular South Cup on Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, in Memphis, Tenn. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)

:)

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
very nice eyes...

the drawing...ewwww...alot of pespiration

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Good for Vera! She hasn't been playing that well in the past few months, I hope this brings back some confidence.

Reactions: Epigone

·
14,092 Posts
glad to know vera won this one. she really needs this after losing in the oz and pattaya. :)

nice drawing. who drew that one?? that was quite creative :yeah:

and azmad_98, as epigone said, those are tears. vera is known as a big cry baby so the waterworks was so fitting in that work of art ;)

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
peanuts said:
nice drawing. who drew that one?? that was quite creative :yeah:
pav (the guy I quoted) drew it.

I just love it!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.