Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angel: :angel: Allez Mary!!Mary is in good shape I can tell you...She played perfect in Charleston and started great in Berlin..She led 5/0 0r was it 5/1 the match and there wasn't any doubt who will win that match..And then the injury...But I hope she is fully recovered and will play good tournament in Rolland Garros!!

Good luck and luw you Mary!! :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Go MARY!!!!

I can't wait to see Mary in Roland Garros!!! :wavey:

I'm sure that she will play her best there...I hope that she will wear a great outfit...the blue dress was cool...but I think Mary has to find a special outfit there....after all...this is Roland Garros...her special territory...
:D
Go Mary!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Allez Maree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Best of luck of our Mary

GO Mar-ie Pierce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship:

Mark

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Found this in an article on rolandgarros.com:

Ready to rumble
On the stadium courts, players can increasingly be seen attempting to adjust to the Parisian clay. The winner of the 2000 tournament, France's Mary Pierce, has been spotted training with her new coach René Moller :), while Russia's Elena Bovina has been benefiting from the tutelage of one of her illustrious compatriots, 1989 semi-finalist Andrei Chesnokov, as well as knocking up with one of French tennis's young hopefuls, 15-year-old Tatiana Golovin.

Allez Mary! :bounce: :kiss:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts