Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the ATP/WTA top 40 rankings, who has the most chiseled, gorgeous face, sexy body and best personality-smart, sweetest and best sense of humor? :cool:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Marat Safin and Ana Ivanovic

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
andre agassi/kim clijsters

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
James Blake and Elena Dementieva.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Marat Safin/Maria Sharapova

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
ElenaD is the only good answer, the others don't have a smart personality :p
and elena is a goddess so... :angel:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Roddick seems like a really cool person and is obviously gorgeous to look at and I guess...Dementieva just cos anyone who can laugh off that serve must be cool. :)

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Marat hands down for the guys. :worship:...:lol: The face is already undeniable but read those interviews of his and the big OAF has just got a great Russian sense of humor. He's funny without even trying and without being arrogant. A lot of journalists note him down as one of the best interviewees and one of the most charismatic players. With all his qualities, he'd be such a superstar by now if only he were American.

I'll still have to think about my answer for the women...:tape:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Safin + Tati (she wants to be a spy lol)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Marat, Marat and Marat :worship: :hearts: :inlove:

bellascarlett said:
Marat hands down for the guys. :worship:...:lol: The face is already undeniable but read those interviews of his and the big OAF has just got a great Russian sense of humor. He's funny without even trying and without being arrogant. A lot of journalists note him down as one of the best interviewees and one of the most charismatic players. With all his qualities, he'd be such a superstar by now if only he were American.
:yeah:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Roddick Or Safin (both are funny and modest and cool) and Elena Dementieva (she has all the qualities in the world...she's awesome !!) :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts