• (1)L.Davenport

Votes: 58 48.3%
  • (3)M.Sharapova

Votes: 62 51.7%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
13 - 3 now. I think it will be closer than lots of people think. Lindsay's a great player, and she nearly beat Sharapova in the final in Tokyo, when injured, as was outplaying Maria in the Wimby semis. If I have to chose a winner; I think it would be Sharapova but It will be a close match.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I think it can be a close one, but I would say Lindsay will win it!
She is not injured, as she was in Tokio...

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Masha 6-2 6-2 :smoke:
believe the hype :smoke:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I say Masha in 3 sets, very very close, like in Tokyo...

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Go Maria!!

·
Banned
12,773 Posts
i think maria in 3

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
I'm going with Maria with this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay won because she is a great player, and the number one of the world of course lol

Reactions: ßcoene

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Regardless of how the match pans out, maria will find a way to win. Tonight's match will have absolutely nothing to do with her previous matches, it is a new day and maria is always hungry.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Davenport is tired of losing these close matches to Maria. Shes going to come out firing and if Maria isnt playing here best is going to get blasted off the court. Davenport wins 6-2, 7-5

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
If Lindsay plays great tennis throughout the whole match, it could be great. But, Maria plays with so much confidence...Roll-eyes...She'll probably win.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
These players are cleary well matched given there closeness in ability. It seems strange that one should be up 3-0 in h2h, so I give it to Lindsay in 3.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.