1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She's up an early break!

ALLEZ MEGHANN! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :fiery:

edit: Okay. Two breaks.

edit again: Maybe Meghann can take the 2nd!

edit: Still up a break. Nice hold, though.

edit: despite popular demand, I will not stop!

edit: Shaughnessy had 34 UEs... eep

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To keep everyone informed of the score, sillie :rolleyes:

Actually, I was hoping there would be some sort of discussion, but, alas, I don't think anyone here likes Kim or Meghann.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
i don't like kim or meghann that much but meghann isn't playing that well. she isn't playing badly but she certainly isn't play her best. but look at some of the slides kim has done. i've seen her slide before but this was the first time is saw her do the splits and after hearing about her doing this i must say it is quite impressive.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Kim is playing Ok, not great; she is doing what she needs to do to win. Her serve speeds will need to pick up against Amelie, and so will her consistency.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope Kim emerges victorious against Amelie... Good luck on Tuesday, dearest Kim.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Kim played okay not spectacular but in this case she didn't need to. Meghann played awful and has definitely changed. I like her new look though. Looks like she colored her hair lighter and is wearing brighter colors (something other then white!) lol :D

Hoping that the Kim-Amelie match will be a good one.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Kim played a great match. She didn't give Meghan a chance to do anything at all. I believe this will be an an Belgian final, with Kim the victor.

However, if Amelie beat Kim, I think she'll win the whole thing.

Oh hell! What do I know?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good on ya Kim :) Now go and take out the US Open :bounce:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Kim made very few errors, and some great retrieving.

Meghann did not play her best, missing most of her 1st serves, and her 2nd left her vulnerable to Kim's returns. Also a lot of UE. A pity. It should have been a great match. I hope Meghann improves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.