25 Nathalie Dechy (FRA)
26 Silvia Farina Elia (ITA)
27 Alexandra Stevenson (USA)
28 Clarisa Fernandez (ARG)
29 Elena Likhovtseva (RUS)
30 Paola Suarez (ARG)
31 Laura Granville (USA)
32 Francesca Schiavone (ITA)

So is there still a possibility that 1 & 3 will be in different halves of the draw or is it certain that they will be in same :confused: I am betting that they will be in same.....

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
there's a 50% chance they they will be in the same half

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
its a 50/50 chance either way. it all depends on who gets picked to be where.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys- I'm still betting that they will be in the same.... we'll see soon enough!! I am picking Kim to win but i would love Vee to win but if not, i want Kim to win her first slam here this year...

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
who knows right? i can only hope but i wish all the best of Luck to Venus...shes an angel and i truelly hope she does well here....Serena good luck too! and Jennifer Cap my baby you know what to do as well! all the other gals good luck! and may the best woman win!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I think #1 will face #4
and #2 will face #3
Am I wrong?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Oh no I think Im wrong
Last year draw: #1 vs. #3 and #2 vs. #4 in the Semis. Good Luck Justine :kiss:

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
I am glad Venus doesn't have to play Justine until the finals. Justine has gotten trickier and more confident. If there was an all williams semi, i wouldn't mind it so much. That way a williams is guranteed a final. A belgian/Williams semi would probably mean an all williams/all belgian/, williams/belgian. Any of the four has a shot at the title, but whoever gets Mauresmo in their quater is screwed. On the other Jen is a big title player. No one else can claim that her last two titles were majors.
I am going to enjoy this FO regardless of who wins.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
In theory the number 2 seed should face the number 3 seed in the final, but it no longer seems to work that way.

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
at last?

·
Banned
151 Posts
well every1 nos jelena will win it this year and clijsters will fall early-that is the pattern! look at mauresmo, she won hamburg, made the finals of rome and lost in the 1st round. henin won hamburg, made the finals of rome and lost in the 1st round. clijsters is very similar in having reached the final of hamburg and winning the italian open. it is a tradition!

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Hurley said:
*smacks own head*

50/50
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Well imho I think Venus and Serena are going to be on opposite sides. A feeling. I think Justine is going to win her first slam at Roland Garros. I don't think Kim or Amelie is ready although if any of them won it it would be nice.

If Venus or Serena doesn't win I want..

Seles
Henin
Conchi
Amelie

to win.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts