·
Registered
21,644 Posts
Marta apparently has a new boyfriend:

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
:zzz:
Nester guy, who is her childhood best friend? Definitely a boy, and definitely a friend, but that’s all, I think. Maybe he waited all these years? :lol:
They look pretty cozy ;)

·
Registered
51,753 Posts
This www.instagram.com/nester1321114/ could also be a gay best friend. Who knows :shrug:

Anyway sad to see her tennis career stagnating. She is no Wunderkind anymore.

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
Marta should try to snag him full-time when Roger retires.

·
Registered
51,753 Posts

·
Registered
51,753 Posts

·
🐟🐟
4,270 Posts
QR2 Kostyuk Marta (UKR) def. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina 5-7 6-4 6-3

Great recovery after losing the first set from set point up and then going 0 of 7 on break points in the beginning of second set 💪 I think Marta could join the initiative and donate money for every turnaround in her matches, to make it more creative (and expensive) 💰 Liudmila Samsonova next for a spot in the MD.

·
🐟🐟
4,270 Posts
FQR Samsonova Liudmila (RUS) def. Kostyuk Marta (UKR) 7-6(4) 6-4

The Kostyuk - Sharapova dream match-up was much closer this time compared to last year's AO, but tennis gods have denied us the experience once again 🤧

Samsonova: "(Google translate) Today against Kostyuk however it was very hard. Maybe even more than in the first one, where I played more than three hours (she won 7-6 6-7 6-4 against Kayla McPhee) even if it doesn't seem to. The first one I don't think I played very well, while today I felt that I was playing well and she led me to do even more."

·
Registered
51,753 Posts

1281 - 1300 of 1300 Posts