Tennis Forum banner

4881 - 4897 of 4897 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,063 Posts
Who? Where? Why? Is your name Penc? :smash:
:ras:

Filmed by Anastasia Pribylova, in Biograd na Moru, Croatia. It's an anonymous person, basically they're making fun of some hilarious amateur :eek:h:

·
Premium Member
65,063 Posts
@Spiritof42 I was checking a Belarusian girl who stands hard for the Flowers on IG, because she also follows me and holy shit I only realised now she was an aspiring piano concertist who actually plays concerts and everything - she played the Rach 2 in a concert in Homel' just yesterday :worship: :inlove:

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
@Spiritof42 I was checking a Belarusian girl who stands hard for the Flowers on IG, because she also follows me and holy shit I only realised now she was an aspiring piano concertist who actually plays concerts and everything - she played the Rach 2 in a concert in Homel' just yesterday :worship: :inlove:
Cool, I'll give it a proper listen later :yeah:

There are quite a few people named "Elena Naumenko" on IG, but it didn't take me too long to find the right one :lol:
Saw a familiar face on one of her Fed Cup pics from last year #bestfans

She got a thank you from Yuryevna's Instabot for writing a favorable review of her book, how cute :awww:

"Эта книга определенно стала одной из моих любимых и перечитывать я ее буду еще не один раз..." :eek:h:

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
Do you just post once every 6 months? I can't with your stupid ass anymore. :banghead:
Do you know her? She is as cute as Lily if not cutier. :angel:

Yeah, I kinda post once at every 6 months here :eek:h: Thing is I had some medical issues, like some problems with weight lifting that went across to become some nerve issue in my back that still bothers me. I'll have some test on 25th of April, until then I have to survive with pain and some other problems caused by it. So I was not even in the mood for my everyday things lately.

I know Carey Mulligan. She was awesome in Drive. And I really like her acting skills + British accent.

Great looks too.

4881 - 4897 of 4897 Posts