Tennis Forum banner

4941 - 4960 of 4996 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread V.4 ♥ Angelika CareBear is the Queen of Tennis ♥

I'm wondering about Jimmie because he once mentioned in GM he kinda looked like CSN and I've never been really sure whether he was serious or joking

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread V.4 ♥ Angelika CareBear is the Queen of Tennis ♥

You still have Nicole

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

Wot? :lol:

·
Registered
11,378 Posts

I'm wondering about Jimmie because he once mentioned in GM he kinda looked like CSN and I've never been really sure whether he was serious or joking
:spit: If he was serious, I suppose he meant it in the sense that he doesn't consider himself particularly handsome, because it's hard to see any physical parallel between them (though TBH I didn't study him that closely :lol:)

·
Registered
37,323 Posts

Who is Nouf?

·
Registered
37,323 Posts

Yh...some people found about that on beginning of may.Jana was playing 100K$ Trnava, than week after she played 10K Santa Margherita Di Pula :spit: to come to her bf who was playing there also for weeks. :lol: . She was first seed ,was around 260 rank that time,top seed..flopped in QF against eikeri.Week after was on entry list of 25K Caserta i think..or some other italian challenger,she withdraw to stay with him(can not explain in other way,as she played week after that italian challenger) :hysteric: And she could have been 3,4 seed there :shrug: She was on the end just toy in between before that guy and that journeywoman came back to each other , i am guessing ,looking at his pics and dates on fb :eek:
OMG :lol: :spit: :rolls: Jana is the best Croatian player now :bounce:

·
Registered
21,774 Posts

Jimmie's real name is Rob.

·
Registered
37,323 Posts

Lel

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

I can't sleep (it's 5 am here) and I feel dizzy, like I'm drunk :scared: :help:

I'm seriously so over these insomnia stuff, it's driving me nuts :sad:

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

·
Registered
21,774 Posts

Without divulging too much more, he follows one other TF member on social media.

·
Registered
21,774 Posts

It's cold as fuck here. My camera was in my bag along with all my other stuff and I put my bag down on the sidewalk to put on my gloves and the wind blew my bag sideways. That's how bad it is here.

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts

^1:57 :hah:

Americans really enjoy the european chocolate after eating all that american stuff. They didnt know chocolate could be so tasty

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

I used to listen to this shit :sad:

It cheers me up to see all these nostalgic comments though, apparently I' not the only one feeling like this :[

·
Registered
37,323 Posts

Cold as fuck in Aus is 15 degrees :lol: Seethe Bitches :eek:h:

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

I'm not jealous... I'd go insane with the Australian temperatures. Ideally, my weather of choice would be a British one

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts

You are the first one I seen who prefers british rain

·
Premium Member
65,103 Posts

You are the first one I seen who prefers british rain
:lol: I know, people don't believe me when I say I like the British weather but that's really true, I can't stand the heat (heat is over 25 degrees for me), it just drives me crazy. :[ At least when you're cold it's easy to warm up, you can always wear a jumper or put the heater on. :eek:

4941 - 4960 of 4996 Posts