Vespertine69......1

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
:eek: Welcome! :cheer:

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,686 Posts
ESC was quite messed up. It started out really close then by the end it wasnt close. There just werent any super strong entries, just like last year. I would have preferred the Dutch song to win but Im shocked it got so high because it broke a lot of the ESC conventions - it was from Holland which usually doesnt make the final; its a country pop song which is an unknown genre in ESC; the performers didnt move (in fact not only they didnt move but decided they wouldnt even look at the audience and only occasionally at the camera); the song doesnt really have any dynamics in speed, pitch or volume.
Sweden finishing third confirms how weak the competition was, although maybe I have just heard the song so many times since Melodifestivalen.
Romania looked awkward on stage, should have just sat at pianos again.
When I saw Spain perform I thought she could be top five. Top ten is still great but Pastora Soler went better than her and I thought Ruth had the energy that Pastora was lacking. THE RAIN, THE RAIN
It was good just to have San Marino and Slovenia in the final.
Ukraine singer was hot.

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
ESC was quite messed up. It started out really close then by the end it wasnt close. There just werent any super strong entries, just like last year. I would have preferred the Dutch song to win but Im shocked it got so high because it broke a lot of the ESC conventions - it was from Holland which usually doesnt make the final; its a country pop song which is an unknown genre in ESC; the performers didnt move (in fact not only they didnt move but decided they wouldnt even look at the audience and only occasionally at the camera); the song doesnt really have any dynamics in speed, pitch or volume.
Sweden finishing third confirms how weak the competition was, although maybe I have just heard the song so many times since Melodifestivalen.
Romania looked awkward on stage, should have just sat at pianos again.
When I saw Spain perform I thought she could be top five. Top ten is still great but Pastora Soler went better than her and I thought Ruth had the energy that Pastora was lacking. THE RAIN, THE RAIN
It was good just to have San Marino and Slovenia in the final.
Ukraine singer was hot.
This. :worship: She was the hottest thing ever. :hearts: I'm still in love.

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,686 Posts
She won the Eurovision Top Model by a landslide. Apart from Paula it was quite a bad year for hot female contestants. Sixth place was quite good considering Ukraine usually sends a strong entry.

·
35,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thank you for all the nice msg's tonight. It was an amazing week and great to play a first 1000-level final. Tough way to end the match. Feel like I was playing really well. Flying home to Florida this morning and continue to work hard to improve and get better. Thank you Spain....between Barcelona and Madrid your support was amazing. I look forward to being back next year.
lol Kei has too much class. :hug:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
1 - 20 of 5089 Posts