Tennis Forum banner

4981 - 4998 of 4998 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
I only noticed today that Simona had posted this video on her injury status. It seems she would not have been fit for Charleston and possibly not until after Stuttgart.
I have seen it said that no vaccine=no tennis, but that could delay the resumption until well into next year.
I can only hope tennis authorities will at some point get their heads together and think of how they can start getting the tour going once the national lockdowns start being lifted. Venues like Stuttgart and Madrid could potentially host indoor clay tournaments later in the year and it may be better to resume with limited attendances rather than wait for vaccine.

·
Registered
10,999 Posts
I only noticed today that Simona had posted this video on her injury status. It seems she would not have been fit for Charleston and possibly not until after Stuttgart.
I have seen it said that no vaccine=no tennis, but that could delay the resumption until well into next year.
I can only hope tennis authorities will at some point get their heads together and think of how they can start getting the tour going once the national lockdowns start being lifted. Venues like Stuttgart and Madrid could potentially host indoor clay tournaments later in the year and it may be better to resume with limited attendances rather than wait for vaccine.
Simona is in the best form of her life, and because of the virus she cannot play tennis. (Of course, nobody can.) I'm happy to see that she's in good mental and physical status, for any case. (It cannot be ruled out that before the end of the year there can be organized a couple of tournaments.)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey folks, I made a post about Karolina Pliskova at the Hua Hin tournament in 2017 on the Pliskies forum. As it turns out, Simona played a major part in the post. In the absence of tennis action recently, please check it out and let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Simona's first Top 10 win was against Li Na in the first round of the US Open in 2011. Does anyone have the match (and would like to to share it :)?

4981 - 4998 of 4998 Posts