Tennis Forum banner

1281 - 1286 of 1286 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Missing her so much this summer as I watched a bit of tennis again for like the first time in 5 years. The level on the tour is so low and people are like "omg she's the future of women's tennis" when a 20 y.o player is ranked amont the top50... Tati was top15 at 18, geez, we'll never know what could have happened without that freaking back. I hope Nicole makes a successful come back.

Besides, Tat's been so silent on twitter and instagram since the beginning of the USO...it often happens during slams, probably still feeling bad. :sad: luv her

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Missing her so much this summer as I watched a bit of tennis again for like the first time in 5 years. The level on the tour is so low and people are like "omg she's the future of women's tennis" when a 20 y.o player is ranked amont the top50... Tati was top15 at 18, geez, we'll never know what could have happened without that freaking back. I hope Nicole makes a successful come back.

Besides, Tat's been so silent on twitter and instagram since the beginning of the USO...it often happens during slams, probably still feeling bad. :sad: luv her
I hate when that happens, i always feel like if she's not posting she must be sitting locked up in her room :tape::lol: At least she posted a pic of herself at some swimming event on instagram yesterday, except I don't like that rather large cross tattoo on the inside of her wrist :help:

Even Vaidisova is already making a come back soon.

Princess Tati must be seething inside seeing all her peers still playing (and doing well).
I'm secretly hoping seeing Nicole comeback will inspire her to start playing again. Maybe just world team tennis if that is all she is capable of. But you'd think by now her back must have gotten the slightest bit better, or she just has moved on completely from playing.

1281 - 1286 of 1286 Posts