TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Tennis Tipping (https://www.tennisforum.com/643-tennis-tipping/)
-   -   "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening post) (https://www.tennisforum.com/643-tennis-tipping/990625-ask-board-thread-vol-2-list-current-tt-board-members-opening-post.html)

Michael! Dec 27th, 2010 11:19 AM

In this thread you can ask the board whatever you want, of course, Tennis Tipping related.

Current TT Board Members are:

AdeyC
wtatourfan
gumoll
Michael!
Randy

AdeyC Oct 15th, 2015 07:06 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 

SAISAI-GOAT Oct 15th, 2015 07:31 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael! (Post 64939553)
YEC ALTs who didnīt get in are obviously allowed to play this event as well

so if a YEC ALT got into Singapore on RR Day 2 or RR Day 3, and only played 2 RR matches or 1 RR match, they are still ruled out of Zhuhai right :p

Michael! Oct 15th, 2015 07:33 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT (Post 64940753)
so if a YEC ALT got into Singapore on RR Day 2 or RR Day 3, and only played 2 RR matches or 1 RR match, they are still ruled out of Zhuhai right :p

YES,
you are only allowed to play Zhuhai if you don't get in at all :p

Poltergeist Oct 15th, 2015 08:47 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
1 Attachment(s)
but if I send for ALTs every day, and I by some chance get to play on the third day, can I still choose not to play so I would be able to play Zhuhai and have a chance for more points then I would have gained in that one YEC match? :shrug:

valac222 Oct 15th, 2015 08:50 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
subscribed

Michael! Oct 15th, 2015 09:52 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Revan (Post 64943065)
but if I send for ALTs every day, and I by some chance get to play on the third day, can I still choose not to play so I would be able to play Zhuhai and have a chance for more points then I would have gained in that one YEC match? :shrug:

just donīt send on third day if you donīt wanna get in for one match only, once you sent and you get in there is no way for you to play Zhuhai!

SAISAI-GOAT Oct 16th, 2015 05:27 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
if a Singapore player goes 2-0 and then forgets to send on RR Day 3 (and were replaced by ALT for Day 3), but their 2-0 record would still qualify them for SF, would they go to SF :shrug:

valac222 Oct 16th, 2015 05:36 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
You used to be so proud to know the rules:


Players or Teams who got replaced during the RR rounds still have the chance to qualify for the next stage if they scored more points than her RR opponents.

SAISAI-GOAT Oct 16th, 2015 05:50 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by valac222 (Post 64967129)
You used to be so proud to know the rules:

Players or Teams who got replaced during the RR rounds still have the chance to qualify for the next stage if they scored more points than her RR opponents.

yes I know the rules :nerd:

but I just wanted to confirm this before Singapore starts because there was alot of controversy surrounding this last year :wink2:

Poltergeist Oct 16th, 2015 11:31 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
1 Attachment(s)
how does one forget to send for Singapore? :spit:

Michael! Oct 16th, 2015 11:41 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Revan (Post 64975265)
how does one forget to send for Singapore? :spit:

check the thread of last year and you will know ;)

Poltergeist Oct 16th, 2015 11:59 PM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
1 Attachment(s)
so there is hope for me after all :lick:

Chiquitita. Oct 18th, 2015 05:57 AM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
For QD seed order (to give BYEs), do I use rankings without considering LE status, or entry order?

Seems a bit odd that someone can swoop in at the last minute and gain a direct entry to the MD.

Michael! Oct 18th, 2015 06:38 AM

Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiquitita. (Post 65008265)
For QD seed order (to give BYEs), do I use rankings without considering LE status, or entry order?

Seems a bit odd that someone can swoop in at the last minute and gain a direct entry to the MD.

Normal LEs can be seeded and can get BYEs, that is just not the case for Top 30 LEs


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome