TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Community Help (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/)
-   -   Flags (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/63042-flags.html)

Seles_Beckham Mar 30th, 2003 07:12 PM

Flags
 
I just want to know are the flags going to be back ??

Hope YES ...

I want my Bosnian flag PLEASE

Pdm1987 Mar 30th, 2003 08:43 PM

I want the flags back as well, this way you could tell where everyone is from, unless they were lying.

Seles_Beckham Mar 30th, 2003 09:01 PM

agree with you.

WhatTheDeuce Mar 31st, 2003 12:40 AM

flags would be nice :)

Lynx Mar 31st, 2003 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pdm1987
I want the flags back as well, this way you could tell where everyone is from, unless they were lying.

But most people were just using them for fun, changing them every month or so...

I don't care about the flags :p, since the one I wanted (the EU-flag) was the only one which wasn't available :( :( :(. (I mean - there was a flag for everything, but NOT for the EU )...

Leena Mar 31st, 2003 01:52 AM

I don't believe there was the Antarctic flag... I'd love to use that.

ghosts Mar 31st, 2003 07:56 AM

I want a flag, too ;)

Zamboni Mar 31st, 2003 08:54 AM

There was an EU-flag. I believe Josh and Tine had it.

King Aaron Mar 31st, 2003 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynx
But most people were just using them for fun, changing them every month or so...

I don't care about the flags :p, since the one I wanted (the EU-flag) was the only one which wasn't available :( :( :(. (I mean - there was a flag for everything, but NOT for the EU )...

Me <--- But most people were just using them for fun, changing them every month or so... ;)

I would want the flags back too. It would be nice to go flag-hopping again. ;)

Calliope. Mar 31st, 2003 04:16 PM

Yes I want a flag too!

Lynx Mar 31st, 2003 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adnil
There was an EU-flag. I believe Josh and Tine had it.

Linda, there may have been one before my time - but not since I registered (Nov 18 2002). (I know, I'm still quite Junior... http://uniserver.no-ip.com/mysmilies/baby2.gif )

When TBE started a thread here signalling his Russian flag had gone missing (see "My flag's gone AWOL"), I dared ask about the European flag. I heard there had been one, once, in the good old days.

Two days later, when TBE hammered with his shoe on the table :p , the Russian Federation flag came back. The EU flag never did come back. :sad: :(

(I think Josh may have had a UN flag?)

King Aaron Apr 1st, 2003 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynx
Linda, there may have been one before my time - but not since I registered (Nov 18 2002). (I know, I'm still quite Junior... http://uniserver.no-ip.com/mysmilies/baby2.gif )

When TBE started a thread here signalling his Russian flag had gone missing (see "My flag's gone AWOL"), I dared ask about the European flag. I heard there had been one, once, in the good old days.

Two days later, when TBE hammered with his shoe on the table :p , the Russian Federation flag came back. The EU flag never did come back. :sad: :(

(I think Josh may have had a UN flag?)

Such a cute smilie! :)

wtn_amanda Apr 1st, 2003 03:58 PM

As answered in FAQ section, flags will be coming back but not until our software is out of beta. The timeframe for this could be anything between 2-6 months.

Martian Stacey Apr 2nd, 2003 03:58 AM

ok, thanks amanda :)

oh, i miss my Aussie flag!!

King Aaron Apr 2nd, 2003 02:55 PM

Thanks Amanda. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome