TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Community Help (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/)
-   -   Dubravka Cupac avatar (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/62308-dubravka-cupac-avatar.html)

dubro Mar 26th, 2003 12:23 PM

Dubravka Cupac avatar
 
Pls Amanda get the avatr of my fav of ever !!

pls
pls
pls
:)


i see there are not much junior players as avatar, why not?? many ppl here like junior players, so i start that new avatar wave

GOO DUBRAVKA

this one:
http://www.itfjuniors.com/assets/ima..._100008112.jpg

Mateo Mathieu Mar 26th, 2003 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How about that one?

tamara77 Mar 27th, 2003 09:00 AM

I agree...

There are many popular Junior players :lick:

TheBoiledEgg Mar 27th, 2003 11:03 AM

Alex :) -thats the one i would have picked too

go Dubravka ;)

dubro Mar 27th, 2003 08:00 PM

O-M-G :eek:

where did u found that ????

:WORSHIP:shes simply beautiful!!! :lick:


GO DUBRAVKA!!
:angel:

snoop Mar 30th, 2003 11:48 AM

*bump*

TS Mar 30th, 2003 12:44 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Im happy she is a blonde again ;)

But she looks cute either way :)

Some more recent pics of Dubravka, which you guys have probably seen already :)
http://www.acay.com.au/~paitken/seaside_pics_6.html

Princess Fiona Mar 30th, 2003 10:29 PM

I'd never heard of her before :o (I'm sorry!!) but I like the fact she puts such colours on her hair!! I will keep a "look" out for her in the future... :cool: ;)

Now, would that colour suit ME? *thinking* :cool: :D ;)

dubro Mar 31st, 2003 08:29 AM

ohoooooo franziska!

how can i resist to your charme? ;) :D

dubravka will back soon in top 10!
:wavey:

Princess Fiona Mar 31st, 2003 12:55 PM

:wavey:

Thank YOU dubro :) - if you had not started this thread I would still not have heard of Dubravka with the "great" hair... :)

Gooooo Dubravka!! :) Hair Power!! :D ;)

caramel Mar 31st, 2003 04:18 PM

Whoa , what a beautiful haircolor!!!! I used to have red hair a while ago,too but hers is more beautiful. I dig this purple'ish reddish color in the first pic. :worship:

Princess Fiona Mar 31st, 2003 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caramel
Whoa , what a beautiful haircolor!!!! I used to have red hair a while ago,too but hers is more beautiful. I dig this purple'ish reddish color in the first pic. :worship:

I have red hair right now, caramel, but the colour has faded a little... :) I loooove red hair!! And it takes "courage" for a young girl to dye her hair!! :hearts: I've contemplated "lots" of different colours in my life but sometimes not having "confidence" etc etc - :worship: to Dubravka for her hair!! I'm going to put her on my list of favourite players for having such "fabulous" hair!! :D :drool:

GOOOOOOOO DUBRAVKA!! :bounce: :D

Lynx Mar 31st, 2003 06:50 PM

You have red hair, Fee? Cool. :)
I always imagined you with lots of unruly black hair - curling all over the place. :p

But red is nice too. :hearts: . (But such a color as Dubravka's? hm...)

And yes, I shouldn't be posting :rolleyes: - just kicking the habit bit by bit...

Princess Fiona Mar 31st, 2003 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynx
You have red hair, Fee? Cool. :)
I always imagined you with lots of unruly black hair - curling all over the place. :p

But red is nice too. :hearts: . (But such a color as Dubravka's? hm...)

And yes, I shouldn't be posting :rolleyes: - just kicking the habit bit by bit...

Maaaaaaark!! :) Yes, I have red hair but it is "dyed"!! And the colour is less red now... think a little bit "ginger"?

You are right about it being "unruly"!! My hair is very unruly!! I cannot look after it most of the time (almost ALL of the time!) - aaargh!! One of the posters in this thread has seen "Fiona hair" (well, in a photo... ;) ).

As for Dubravka's hair, hmmm... I like the idea of doing something "wild" and "daring" with the hair? So Dubravka has my "respect"!! :D :worship:

I read your post in your "Carot my account is fixed" thread in Non-Tennis btw - sorry you won't be posting so much, but look forward to seeing you post when you are "less busy"!! Then, Mister Lynx, you have to post LOTS and LOTS of times to make up for it! Deal? :D ;)

caramel Apr 1st, 2003 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franziska
I have red hair right now, caramel, but the colour has faded a little... :) I loooove red hair!! And it takes "courage" for a young girl to dye her hair!! :hearts: I've contemplated "lots" of different colours in my life but sometimes not having "confidence" etc etc - :worship: to Dubravka for her hair!! I'm going to put her on my list of favourite players for having such "fabulous" hair!! :D :drool:

GOOOOOOOO DUBRAVKA!! :bounce: :D

I used to dye my hair in lots of different colors like brown , red , purple'ish and so on... last summer I had it black with blue highlights but then I decided to go back to my natural haircolor because it started to look terrible when the color faded away as my natural color is blonde and after a while the black hair started to look grey'ish. :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome