TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Community Help (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/)
-   -   is this happening to anyone else (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/45852-happening-anyone-else.html)

Poe Nov 21st, 2002 05:22 AM

is this happening to anyone else

this is pretty recent for me (well a couple of weeks maybe), i've suddenly been not getting the transition pages anymore when i post something.. i hit submit reply and it does post, but i don't get the "thank you for posting' blah blah.. my browser just sits there and i have to use back button or something

was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem so i know whether it's the server or my software

anton Nov 21st, 2002 06:55 AM

hey your sig is from "La Femme Nikita" movie with {?}Fonda{?} I forgot her name. that is a good movie and the USA TV series was good too,

anton Nov 21st, 2002 06:57 AM

ops, i forgot. maybe the name of that movie is something like "point of no return" and nikita in it is bridgett fonda. i cant remember her name.

she impersonates a wealthy woman and almost gets caught and then drops her practiced line, i never did mind...

per4ever Nov 21st, 2002 08:00 AM

never had this Poe :)

Jeff Nov 21st, 2002 08:33 AM

This happens to me every now and then

Josh Nov 21st, 2002 11:07 AM

Yes, it happens sometimes.

King Aaron Nov 21st, 2002 05:35 PM

never happens to me

Martian KC Nov 21st, 2002 11:29 PM

Actually, mine does something similar. After I reply, instead of the thank you stuff, it says things like you can't post within 30 seconds of your previous post blah blah and it sometimes even says can't find your page crap! It's not a big deal, but it can get really irritating!

Hurley Nov 24th, 2002 10:51 PM

Re: is this happening to anyone else

Quote:

Originally posted by Poe
this is pretty recent for me (well a couple of weeks maybe), i've suddenly been not getting the transition pages anymore when i post something.. i hit submit reply and it does post, but i don't get the "thank you for posting' blah blah.. my browser just sits there and i have to use back button or something

was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem so i know whether it's the server or my software

This happened to me thrice today...sort of annoying :mad:

Kiwi_Boy Nov 24th, 2002 11:06 PM

ya it sometimes happens,usually the first time i press the button it comes up with "this page cannot be displayed",then "the admin has limited posts to 1 per 15 seconds.... then "thank you for posting"
it hasnt happened today though :D

Nimi Nov 25th, 2002 08:39 PM

It happend today.