TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Team USA (https://www.tennisforum.com/204-team-usa/)
-   -   OGDF Suez Tier II (https://www.tennisforum.com/204-team-usa/369845-ogdf-suez-tier-ii.html)

Eclipsed Feb 6th, 2009 08:36 PM

OGDF Suez Tier II
 
1 Attachment(s)
Alex SHOULD be playing Pattaya this week, IMO. Regardless, she plays Eva Hrdinova in R1.

Although, this is a fast indoor surface so this should help her game. ;)

Paneru Feb 7th, 2009 12:46 PM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
Lexy down 2-5 and now back on serve at 4-5
Lexy holds at love for 5all
Lexy serving for 1st set tb at 5-6
Lexy holds for 1st set tb 6all

1st set tb
Lexy *0-1
Lexy *1-1
Lexy 2-1*
Lexy 2-2*
Lexy *3-2
Lexy *4-2
Lexy 5-2*
Lexy 5-3*
Lexy *5-4
Lexy *5-5
Lexy 5-6*
Lexy 6-7(5)

Lexy with 4th ace holds 6-7(5) 1-0*
Lexy 6-7(5) *1-1
Lexy broken at 15 6-7(5) 1-2*
Lexy 6-7(5) *1-3
Lexy broken 6-7(5) 1-4*
Lexy breaks at 30 6-7(5) *2-4
Lexy broken at 30 6-7(5) 2-5*
Lexy breaks at 30 6-7(5) *3-5
Lexy blows 40-0, broken 6-7(5) 3-6

Roundly pathetic given her opportunities.
Oh well. On to the next tournament.

darrinbaker00 Feb 7th, 2009 07:00 PM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paneru (Post 14947834)
Lexy down 2-5 and now back on serve at 4-5
Lexy holds at love for 5all
Lexy serving for 1st set tb at 5-6
Lexy holds for 1st set tb 6all

1st set tb
Lexy *0-1
Lexy *1-1
Lexy 2-1*
Lexy 2-2*
Lexy *3-2
Lexy *4-2
Lexy 5-2*
Lexy 5-3*
Lexy *5-4
Lexy *5-5
Lexy 5-6*
Lexy 6-7(5)

Lexy with 4th ace holds 6-7(5) 1-0*
Lexy 6-7(5) *1-1
Lexy broken at 15 6-7(5) 1-2*
Lexy 6-7(5) *1-3
Lexy broken 6-7(5) 1-4*
Lexy breaks at 30 6-7(5) *2-4
Lexy broken at 30 6-7(5) 2-5*
Lexy breaks at 30 6-7(5) *3-5
Lexy blows 40-0, broken 6-7(5) 3-6

Roundly pathetic given her opportunities.
Oh well. On to the next tournament.

Which, hopefully, is a USTA Challenger.

Eclipsed Feb 7th, 2009 10:30 PM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
1 Attachment(s)
Should be a Challenger, but i'd even take Memphis. Even she wouldn't enter Dubai, right? :unsure:

Paneru Feb 8th, 2009 01:47 AM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 (Post 14951473)
Which, hopefully, is a USTA Challenger.

We agree again! :scared:

Electrique Feb 8th, 2009 06:08 AM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
I think she would of done better if she played Pattaya instead. :shrug:

darrinbaker00 Feb 9th, 2009 03:02 AM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Eclipsed~ (Post 14953020)
Should be a Challenger, but i'd even take Memphis. Even she wouldn't enter Dubai, right? :unsure:

I seriously doubt that Julius would pay for Alex to fly all the way to Dubai for one match. She'd be much better off trying her luck in Midland, MI.

Eclipsed Feb 9th, 2009 04:08 PM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 (Post 14960957)
I seriously doubt that Julius would pay for Alex to fly all the way to Dubai for one match. She'd be much better off trying her luck in Midland, MI.

Midland, MI is this week. There are no U.S. ITFs next week, so hopefully she plays Memphis.

hellas719 Feb 9th, 2009 10:37 PM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
^There's a 25k in Surprise :shrug:

Eclipsed Feb 9th, 2009 11:49 PM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
1 Attachment(s)
Oh my bad, didn't see it. Nevertheless, Alex has way too much pride to play a $25k. I can't remember the last time she played one below a $50k. :o

darrinbaker00 Feb 10th, 2009 07:03 AM

Re: OGDF Suez Tier II
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Eclipsed~ (Post 14966444)
Oh my bad, didn't see it. Nevertheless, Alex has way too much pride to play a $25k. I can't remember the last time she played one below a $50k. :o

With a record like Alex's, you can't afford to have any pride.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome