TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Gisela Dulko (https://www.tennisforum.com/669-gisela-dulko/)
-   -   fan experiences (https://www.tennisforum.com/669-gisela-dulko/283559-fan-experiences.html)

felipemiami Jan 28th, 2007 09:45 PM

fan experiences

I just wanted to know the experiences you guys have had with Gisela Dulko if any.. I have yet to meet her in person but I'll definitely try at Sony Ericsson Open at Key Biscayne this year.. So yea tell us any of your experiences with her.. :bounce:

wolfgang Jan 29th, 2007 12:30 AM

Re: fan experiences

Quote:

Originally Posted by felipemiami (Post 9921465)
I just wanted to know the experiences you guys have had with Gisela Dulko if any.. I have yet to meet her in person but I'll definitely try at Sony Ericsson Open at Key Biscayne this year.. So yea tell us any of your experiences with her.. :bounce:

I've had a few "fan experiences" with Gisela. She seems a little shy and uncomfortable, but I suspect this might be due to her not feeling totally relaxed conversing in English, at least with native English speakers.

Jess3781 Jan 29th, 2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgang (Post 9922254)
I've had a few "fan experiences" with Gisela. She seems a little shy and uncomfortable, but I suspect this might be due to her not feeling totally relaxed conversing in English, at least with native English speakers.

Gise is shy with almost everybody with the people that speaks in spanish too.... I know her since october 2001 and she is still a little shy with me when I see her so that's the way she is.... but is very nice
:wavey:

felipemiami Jan 29th, 2007 01:27 AM

ohhh at least shes nice.. I guess I'm better off talking to her in spanish..

Zoltan83 Jan 31st, 2007 06:01 PM

I met her several times... In Toronto (2005), in Miami (2006) and in Roland Garros (2006).

I saw her several times in the same tournament...And off the court in Miami too.

It's true that she is a bit shy but she is really nice! And it was great because she recognised me :D :cool:

Garcia Mar 21st, 2007 04:48 AM

yo la cononoci en Acapulco vi casi todos sus partidos pero el dia que me acerca la vi como triste o seria y era por que habia perdido contra Emilie Loit en la tarde cuando la vi fue cuando jugo contra Birnerova en dobles no se como perder ese partido de dobles

Tsveti's#1Fan Mar 23rd, 2007 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoltan83 (Post 9938848)
And it was great because she recognised me :D :cool:

:ras:

Zoltan83 Mar 24th, 2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~lollipop_guy~ (Post 10345471)
:ras:

:angel: What?

Are you jealous? :p

felipemiami Apr 7th, 2007 04:47 PM

Here is a pic I took with Gisela Dulko at the Sony Ericcson Open :bounce:
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9...ladulkoeg8.jpg

dulkogii Apr 8th, 2007 12:22 AM

Ohh its fantastic pic!

i love you!

IanRadi Apr 8th, 2007 10:03 PM

She is shy when she talks? Wow! I want to know how she makes to play doubles!!! :D

Eugenia Apr 12th, 2007 03:14 PM

Wow, great pic Felipe! :hug: I'm happy for you! :D
Please tell us more details about your fan experience with Gisela! :cool:

felipemiami Apr 12th, 2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugenia (Post 10505233)
Wow, great pic Felipe! :hug: I'm happy for you! :D
Please tell us more details about your fan experience with Gisela! :cool:

Well I saw her practicing with her doubles partner at this practice court.. I think her mom was there because she looks just like gisela jejeje.. So when she started to leave I asked her "mom" kindly to take a pic with of me with gisela.. She asked her coach to take it instead. So it got a pic with gisela and I say thank you.. I then said buena suerte en el dobles and she said gracias smiling.. She looks really nice.. Hopefully next time I'll be able to talk to her.. :) By the way shes really cute in person :p