TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Community Help (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/)
-   -   Strange things happening (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/263237-strange-things-happening.html)

Scots Kim Fan Sep 15th, 2006 09:56 PM

Strange things happening

Basically, just out of the blue, weird things started happening. It's hard to explain what it looks like but I'll do my best.

First of all, I can't see any avatars or flags and underneath the person's vcash amount, it just says 'x has a reputation beyond repute' over and over again. Then when I go to reply to a post, some of the smilies on the left are misssing and are just replaced ith their words i.e. stick out tongue. It seems that a lot of the buttons missing too such as 'reply with quote'. It just says the words and the animated button is missing. There's more but it would take ages to mention it all. I hope I've not confused anyone because I don't feel like I've explained it very well.

Is there anything that can be done?

Sally Struthers Sep 15th, 2006 10:06 PM

same here .. the image server is not responding.

Mitzi Sep 15th, 2006 10:09 PM

same here. I was begining to think it was just me

LDF Sep 15th, 2006 10:10 PM

Yep, it's happening to me too

Scots Kim Fan Sep 15th, 2006 10:13 PM

thank goodness I'm not the only one!

griffin Sep 15th, 2006 10:14 PM

I'm getting it, too. Wonder if it has anything to do with the upgrades they're working on.

GoDominique Sep 15th, 2006 10:17 PM

Things like this have happened before so I wouldn't worry too much about it. ;)

Edward. Sep 15th, 2006 10:22 PM

Ditts.

Scotso Sep 15th, 2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griffin
I'm getting it, too. Wonder if it has anything to do with the upgrades they're working on.

You mean the upgrades that were supposed to be completed on the 11th or 12th? :help:

Hulet Sep 15th, 2006 10:53 PM

Well, it might be strange to you guys but this is a pretty normal occurence to me while surfing this site using my otherwise reliable text browser. I already have a thread about it. May be the upgrade is supposed to fix those problems. Especially the repetition of "blah blah has reputation beyond reputation" text is really irritating. No wonder I rarely post anything positive, right? :)

Dexter Sep 15th, 2006 11:09 PM

oh and I was ready to format my HD :lol: :o

watchdogfish Sep 15th, 2006 11:22 PM

Same here everything has a little red cross in it :unsure:

Ceze Sep 15th, 2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoDominique
Things like this have happened before so I wouldn't worry too much about it. ;)

true, but hopefully it won't be long :help:

Escape Sep 15th, 2006 11:33 PM

Same here at least I'm not the only one

Martian Jeza Sep 15th, 2006 11:40 PM

The same here and it's very annoying ! I hope the webmasters of tennisuniverse will fix this asap.