TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Classy Clijsters' Lounge (https://www.tennisforum.com/113-classy-clijsters-lounge/)
-   -   Filderstadt Porshe Tennis Open 2005: News, articles and Poll... (https://www.tennisforum.com/113-classy-clijsters-lounge/196103-filderstadt-porshe-tennis-open-2005-news-articles-poll.html)

Yasmine Sep 30th, 2005 07:55 PM

Filderstadt Porshe Tennis Open 2005: News, articles and Poll...

We haven't had a poll in a while :devil: so i thought I'ld kick off the thread with a Poll to guess how well will Kim do this time. The poll will be open until monday when the open starts :angel:
Official website
Starting october 3rd.
i read in GM that the top seeds are: (I highlighted GM just so people don't be surprised if it's a lot of crap :devil: )

#1 Lindsay
#2 Kim
#3 Amélie
#4 Justine
#5 Lena Dementieva
#6 Nadia Petrova
#7 Patty Schnyder
#8 Anastasia Myskina

Yasmine Sep 30th, 2005 07:59 PM

I'll kick off :D I voted for the title :devil: (I gave up my antijinxing strategy :lol: )
Kim has proven she can kick all their butts so I hope she will this time too :angel:

fifiricci Sep 30th, 2005 08:52 PM

With my usual scepticism and having seen Kim's forhand pack its bags and leave Luxembourg tonight, I've voted for the semis! :devil:

LostGlory Oct 1st, 2005 08:02 AM

I voted a win although I didn't like the body language yesterday

fifiricci Oct 1st, 2005 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostGlory
I didn't like the body language yesterday

Moi non plus!

-Em- Oct 1st, 2005 08:59 AM

i'm not gonna vote, but she has to get to the quarters at least, otherwise... :boxing: :armed: :shout:

honeyke Oct 1st, 2005 10:01 AM

she´ll win filderstadt for sure!!!

jes_022 Oct 1st, 2005 10:45 AM

I'm voting SF since she seemed too frustrated in her match against Fran last night and that forehand at times :eek: :tape:

Yasmine Oct 1st, 2005 12:31 PM

Jesus! Have you got any faith or what??? We were all dead scared of Pierce at the USopen final and she got kicked big time;) so some positive vibes thank you very much!!! :devil:

jes_022 Oct 1st, 2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoKi_Yas
Jesus! Have you got any faith or what??? We were all dead scared of Pierce at the USopen final and she got kicked big time;) so some positive vibes thank you very much!!! :devil:

I think Pierce was the only one who didn't scare me. I was the Zenmaster myself during the final :lol:

Yasmine Oct 1st, 2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jes_022
I think Pierce was the only one who didn't scare me. I was the Zenmaster myself during the final :lol:

I know you were but a few others weren't;) I was worried against Venus and when she won that one I knew she would do it :angel:

terjw Oct 1st, 2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostGlory
I voted a win although I didn't like the body language yesterday

Me too. Although Kim worked it out in the end - it's when I see her like that with her forehand going wrong I wish she had a coach. At one point she made a really angry swipe with her racket out of frustration.

But never mind: think positive all you doubting Thomas's - who also didn't put Kim to win the US Open. Kimmie is going to win Fielderstadt.

jes_022 Oct 1st, 2005 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terjw
Me too. Although Kim worked it out in the end - it's when I see her like that with her forehand going wrong I wish she had a coach. At one point she made a really angry swipe with her racket out of frustration.

But never mind: think positive all you doubting Thomas's - who also didn't put Kim to win the US Open. Kimmie is going to win Fielderstadt.

I'll happily continue voting QF or SF's if she's going to win all those tournies. Call it my superstition :angel:

Yasmine Oct 1st, 2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

I'll happily continue voting QF or SF's if she's going to win all those tournies. Call it my superstition :angel:

:D well i actually changed that superstition for myself this time :devil: Kim will win that tourney :angel:

terjw Oct 1st, 2005 01:07 PM

Quote:

:yeah: - let's hope.