TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Community Help (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/)
-   -   A forum for Serbian players maybe? (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/139068-forum-serbian-players-maybe.html)

Joana Oct 30th, 2004 10:51 PM

A forum for Serbian players maybe?

There are a few very good Serbian players right now, so I thought it would be nice if we had a forum for them in the Rest of the World section. Maybe change Jelena Dokic's forum into the one for all of them? It's not a big deal if it can't be done, but I do think it would be a good thing.

carot Nov 1st, 2004 12:27 PM

We can easily change the name of the Dokic forum, just make sure the 'regulars' who post there agree. And suggest a name ;) Let us know...

**Jelica** Nov 5th, 2004 03:14 PM

I think it's a good idea for sure cos there is many Serbian player at the moment which do so good on the WTA and it seems kinda sad that there is no forum for Serbian players. I'm not so good to think up a name, the only thing I can think of is The Serbian Stars forum which is really bad I know, but I'm sure someone else could think up sth..?

CooCooCachoo Nov 5th, 2004 05:54 PM

They deserve a forum :yeah:

vutt Nov 5th, 2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carot
...just make sure the 'regulars' who post there agree. And suggest a name ;) Let us know...

If I will qualify as regular then from my part you have a green light.
If it's possible to create players subforums then it would be even better. :cool:

Joana Nov 5th, 2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

We can easily change the name of the Dokic forum, just make sure the 'regulars' who post there agree. And suggest a name ;) Let us know...

It looks like they won't mind. Just wait a bit until we come up with a good name. :)

Lemonskin. Nov 6th, 2004 09:46 AM

I have a name suggestion.

"Serbian Superheroes"

:shrug:

**Jelica** Nov 8th, 2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemonskin
I have a name suggestion.

"Serbian Superheroes"

:shrug:

But shouldn't that be "Serbian Superheroines"? :D

How about "The Serbian Superstars Squad"?

veba Nov 8th, 2004 07:26 PM

"Serbian sensations". That's nice.

vutt Nov 9th, 2004 08:22 AM

Quote:

we have similar thread in "Dokic domain" to http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...wpost&t=139274

It seems that there are mixed feelings about just renaming Dokic forum coming from "old school"...

**Jelica** Nov 10th, 2004 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veba
"Serbian sensations". That's nice.

Yeah I like that :)

Maybe if ppl aren't happy to make the Dokic forum into a forum for all the Serbs a new forum could be made and the Dokic forum could be left? But to me it seems a little sad to seperate Dokic from all the other Serbian player if you see how I mean.. :confused:

Lemonskin. Nov 13th, 2004 12:05 AM

"SuperSerbs" ;)

©@®eLess Nov 20th, 2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemonskin
"SuperSerbs" ;)

i doubt any croats will post i that forum :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe just "Best from Serbia" or "Serbia's best"

PointBlank Nov 20th, 2004 06:09 PM

Well if there not happy with it changing to all Serbian .. keep Dokic in the title .. like Anna and The Smash Pistols is for Anna and the Israeli players..so go with that maybe

Lemonskin. Nov 22nd, 2004 07:31 AM

Serbian Shenanigans? :p