TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Non-Tennis (https://www.tennisforum.com/13-non-tennis/)
-   -   What song is running through your mind right now? (https://www.tennisforum.com/13-non-tennis/1184409-what-song-running-through-your-mind-right-now.html)

Super Dave Dec 28th, 2016 12:48 PM

What song is running through your mind right now?

Different from the What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW thread, this is for posting the songs that are running in your head when it's quiet.

I woke up this morning with this one and it's still there, and I have no idea why. :spit:

Magaic Dec 28th, 2016 01:03 PM

Re: What song is running through your mind right now?

Can't get it out of my head since I heard it for the first time a few days ago

Super Dave Dec 28th, 2016 04:23 PM

"Hey Jealousy" by that garbage '90s bar band Gin Blossoms :mad:

Javi Dec 28th, 2016 04:59 PM

Last Christmas. It has been played a lot these last days for obvious reasons and I can't get it out of my head now.

Number19 Dec 28th, 2016 08:16 PM

Most days I wake up with a song in my head.

Today wasn't one of those days though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Dave (Post 75052521)
"Hey Jealousy" by that garbage '90s bar band Gin Blossoms :mad:

People say I have good taste in my music. One time at the bar, among other songs on the jukebox I played Hey Jealousy. People were like, "Who put this shit on? It couldn't have been you."

I still have that Gin Blossoms album in my collection. I like it. :shrug:

Super Dave Dec 29th, 2016 12:40 PM

Star Wars theme

Matmagix Dec 29th, 2016 12:57 PM

I got this stuck in my head :haha:

horrific bassline :SNE:

Adam Dec 29th, 2016 01:10 PM

I'd like to thank my next door neighbours who had a Christmas gathering at 2am and felt the need to blast this song over and over again.

to paradise. Dec 29th, 2016 01:39 PM

Angel Olsen - Shut Up Kiss Me :inlove:

Matmagix Dec 29th, 2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 75064650)

I'd like to thank my next door neighbours who had a Christmas gathering at 2am and felt the need to blast this song over and over again.

how the hell did you understand the lyrics enough to find the song on youtube? :spit:

Super Dave Dec 29th, 2016 02:15 PM

Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop

Shifty-Eyed Dog Dec 29th, 2016 02:27 PM

Still in a Dire Straits phase, so...

Shifty-Eyed Dog Dec 29th, 2016 06:05 PM

Trizap Dec 29th, 2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 75064650)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matmagix (Post 75065002)
how the hell did you understand the lyrics enough to find the song on youtube? :spit:

:lol::lol::lol:
Believe it or not Future is considered by many as climbing the letter to genius. That song was a number one hit last year. Most on this board don't like rap music and don't even try to understand it. This song is simply about a person who is in a reckless, celebratory, party mood, who is rich, fucked up on alcohol and/or drug of choice, and wants to party and blow large sums of money just for the hell of it or just because he can and because he wants to release some things. The beat is vicious and the words though vulgar to some, use rap poetry to describe that scene. Fuck Up some Commas, means blow large sums of money. Think of it as a weekend in Vegas with a big spender.

He Starts the night off spending forty thousand dollars, then one hundred thousand, then 2 hundred thousand, then three hundred thousand, then half a mill, up to a mill. I'm pretty sure that the part you can't get out of your head is when he's describing the escalation of money being spent:

Fuck up some commas, let's fuck up some commas
Forty though to a hunned thou
A hunned thou nother hunned thou
Three hunned thou, five hunned thou
A mill y'all let's have a money shower

He irks the hell out of me re his personal life, but as an Artist, he's extremely talented.

Adam Dec 29th, 2016 11:04 PM

@Matmagix I used to play that album quite often last year so I'm pretty familiar with the song :lol:

Like Trizap said, it's the counting the money in the chorus which got stuck in mind head for the last few days.