TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (https://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   Community Help (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/)
-   -   How Do I Kill My Account? (https://www.tennisforum.com/53-community-help/105502-how-do-i-kill-my-account.html)

Fyndh0rnElf Mar 5th, 2004 12:41 AM

How Do I Kill My Account?

I mean killing this nick FOREVER! And this account! LOGGING OUT FOR GOOD! How can I do that? :shrug:

This board annoys me and I don't want to see it again. But before that happens, I want to make sure this nick dies RIGHT NOW :armed:

Thank you wtaworld.com creators/rulers (it's a great idea, this site, but the board people just get out of control all the time, I'm sick of so many dumb rude evil people, without a life)

Fyndh0rnElf Mar 5th, 2004 12:52 AM

I'm waiting... :unsure:

Am I dead yet? :speakles:

lol

SpikeyAidanm Mar 5th, 2004 12:58 AM

Sad to see you go mate :tears: :wavey:

keep in contact at u know where ;)

I agree there are lots of dumb/rude/evil ppl as you quoted :(

Fyndh0rnElf Mar 5th, 2004 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
Sad to see you go mate :tears: :wavey:

keep in contact at u know where ;)

I'm not sure about that :sad: Bye Aidanm

Kanji Mar 5th, 2004 02:54 PM

If you are a 100% sure about that, we can ban your account so you won't be able to log onto the board anymore. However, remember that this is a permanent decision, there is no turning back once it's done. Take some time to think about it (many people changed their mind after a while) and if you are positive about your choice, let me know and I'll take care of it.

Fyndh0rnElf Mar 5th, 2004 04:17 PM

ok thanks

I'm gonna give it a tought. If in a week I don't change my mind then I'll ask u to ban me ok :D

SanTaureau Fan Mar 5th, 2004 07:15 PM

With a gun.

Fyndh0rnElf Mar 12th, 2004 11:02 PM

Hey Kanji Ban Me Right Now! I'm Sick Of This Shit And I Don't Want To See This Board Again

Mase Mar 12th, 2004 11:42 PM

Wow.... :wavey:

Fyndh0rnElf Mar 12th, 2004 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mase
Wow.... :wavey:

Bye :wavey: I like you Mase. You're sane :D It's rare around here

Mase Mar 12th, 2004 11:45 PM

Hahahaha, I will have to agree with that! Take care!

*JR* Mar 13th, 2004 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji
If you are a 100% sure about that, we can ban your account so you won't be able to log onto the board anymore. However, remember that this is a permanent decision, there is no turning back once it's done. Take some time to think about it (many people changed their mind after a while) and if you are positive about your choice, let me know and I'll take care of it.

You forgot to say: So ask yourself.... Do you feel lucky today? :devil:

SpikeyAidanm Mar 13th, 2004 09:15 AM

Fyndh0rnElf :bigcry:

azza Mar 13th, 2004 09:29 AM

Bye :sad:

jimbo mack Mar 13th, 2004 01:11 PM

farewell :wavey: