In spite of a change of owners, Suicide Tennis stays the same. Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
Suicide Stockholm 2007
2006 Final: Mommiej (NED) def. ..ikke.. (NED) (DAY07 over DAY06)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play). Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Henin or Serena to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
BACK-UP PICK - Daniela Hantuchova
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU MAY ONLY PLAY IN ONE SUICIDE TENNIS TOURNAMENT PER WEEK!!! If you play twice, you will be given a score of ZERO to go into your ranking for the week.
8. ALL PICKS ARE FINAL! NO EDITING OR DELETING POSTS, AND NO CHANGING PICKS!
9. There are no byes at Tier IV events. All players must post a pick on Day 01.
Ranking Points for Suicide Stockholm (IV)
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 7
DAY 03 - 14
DAY 04 - 24
DAY 05 - 39
DAY 06 - 77
DAY 07 - 96
DAY 07 - 106 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 115
In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 07,
2nd Place - 67
1st Place - 95
Time in Stockholm Use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
***IF WTAWORLD IS DOWN OR YOU CAN'T POST YOUR PICKS HERE YOU MAY E-MAIL THEM TO ME AT [email protected]!***