TennisForum.com - View Single Post - India.Arie:Brandy The Best R&B Singer This Generation
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:49 AM
country flag Wannabeknowitall

I love India Aire's varied taste in music. It's nice to see some people not put themselves just in an enclosed box when it comes to the sound they enjoy. A couple of things though. Ne-Yo is a twenty-three year old man. If he's really between a boy and a man as you hear then he has some developing to do.

I just don't get Kirk Franklin though. The dude should seriously just come out of a closet. I don't see the creativity in him. I mean his last hit "Looking For You" is not even a sample of Patrice Rushen's "Haven't You Heard", it's basically the whole song including some lyrics. He should get sued for that.

Also the John Mayer Trio performs "Who Do You Think I Was" not just John Mayer. It's just a small mistake. It's kinda like me saying I enjoy Norah Jones' "Roll On" when it's The Little Willies who performs it and Norah is a part of the group.

"Everybody always said I didn't get that job because my wife is white. If you're not strong enough to look through that then you have the issue."
-Charlie Strong, assistant head coach of the Florida Gators

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.

Last edited by Wannabeknowitall; Jun 22nd, 2006 at 12:08 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome