#1 · (Edited)
Here we go!

Feel free to add more guys!

Doubles

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: WTA Finals Shenzhen (YEC) Photographs Thread

The lovely picture reminds me of complete generations changeover. :hug:

This will be Petra's 7th and Simona's 5th appearance (they represent old guard).
Karolina's 4th and Svitty's 3rd (they represent middle guard).
Naomi's 2nd and Ash's Bibi's and Belinda's 1st (they represent new generations guard).

Love it and already looking for the first matches and pictures :rocker2::music:

#10 ·
Re: WTA Finals Shenzhen (YEC) Photographs Thread

Svitolina made some choices alright.

The lovely picture reminds me of complete generations changeover. :hug:

This will be Petra's 7th and Simona's 5th appearance (they represent old guard).
Karolina's 4th and Svitty's 3rd (they represent middle guard).
Naomi's 2nd and Ash's Bibi's and Belinda's 1st (they represent new generations guard).

Love it and already looking for the first matches and pictures :rocker2::music:
Yes, we got a bit of everything, should hopefully make for a great YEC.

And I can't believe Karolina is already on her 4th, but it makes sense because Simona is on her 5th (would have been 6th if not for her end of 2018 back injury). Since they've first made it here in 2014, 2016 and 2017 respectively, Simona, Karolina and Elina have yet to not qualify for a YEC, and Naomi is following in their footsteps with this being her 2nd consecutive. And Petra didn't qualify for only two of the last 9 years, one of which was because of that horrible incident with the cuts on her hand. And like I said before Naomi is on her 2nd consecutive one, so when you look at it this way the tour is maybe not as chaotic as some here might try to present it as. Only three new qualifiers this year, and I have a feeling we'll see at least two of these three back for more next year. There's enough old and new here to hopefully please most.

#15 ·
Re: WTA Finals Shenzhen (YEC) Portraits/Photos/Player Party Thread

They all look unique in their own ways. The colour coordination this year is off, and the arrangement from slamless to slams.

#23 ·

I don't like Svitolina's shoes and bow but hair is cool
I don't like Bianca's shoes with LV (seriously?). But the dress is nice but this cut and length - not sure
Petra - boring
Karo - boring
Naomi - too formal. Seriously, girl?
Ashley - dress is good but makeup and hair- meh
Simona - half good half bad :D
I like Belinda. |Not 100% sure about the shoes. but in general really strong

Hire a stylist everyone. Invest in yourself :)

#27 ·

:spit: how in the hell WTA can approve some of these dresses, I have no idea. I know people will say "it's freedom to express your style", "it's fun to have some different taste of fashion" blablabla, but if WTA wanna sell its products, they have do better than this. Tragic...

Anyway dear Mods, please merge with this thread with: https://www.tennisforum.com/12-gene...cial-yec-family-portraits-2004-2018-a-51.html

#35 ·
i love the fact that everyone on this thread is a fashionista.

as long as the girls are happy and comfortable in what they wear, that's the most important thing.

some players love this type of thing, others less so.

#44 ·
Well, the YEC presentation photo doesn't aim to be comfortable. There are other purposes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.