TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pakistan woman sentenced to death for religious reason
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2018, 04:52 PM
country flag terjw

Re: Pakistan woman sentenced to death for religious reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl-on-speed View Post
Good to see there are at least some judges in the Supreme Court who went to college.

Wouldn't surprise me though this innocent woman will get lynched the moment they release her.
I really hope not. Can't celebrate until they get Asia Bibi out the country. Everyone is aware of the danger so they will be planning get her out the country quickly before anyone gets to her and kills her. BTW I did hear she's shown signs of Dementia with her ordeal. What a dreadful thing they have done to her.

But on the subject of demonising all Muslims in this thread. Take a look at Salmaan Taseer. He was a very courageous Muslim and he lost his life working to secure Bibi's freedom.

It's easy to sit back and condemn all Muslims in their own safe country. This man who was a Muslim risked and lost his life!

And people demonising Christians. We should also remember another brave man - Shahbaz Bhatti. A Christian who also lost his life trying to secure Asia Bibi's freedom.

The religion attracts dreadful things committed in it's name. But there are a lot of good people who are Christians and Muslims in the world. But no words to describe the hell-hole and hate with this extremism in Pakistan.

Caroline Wozniacki

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters

Last edited by terjw; Oct 31st, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome