TennisForum.com - View Single Post - al-Qaeda Sex Slave Trade in Yemen: UK and US Media Maintain Cowardly Silence
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old Oct 23rd, 2016, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
country flag bruce goose

Re: al-Qaeda Sex Slave Trade in Yemen: UK and US Media Maintain Cowardly Silence

My recollections aren't crystal clear because I was fairly young at the time and it occurred a few decades ago when I lived in the US, but there was a scandal involving Barney Frank(can't recall if he was a senator or only in their House of Rep. at that point) because his townhouse was at least semi-frequently being used as a whorehouse for adult men to consort with teenaged boys. Barney, of course, claimed that he had no idea that his buddies were doing that and he pledged to rectify the problem right away(probably by finding ANOTHER pedophile whorehouse and maintaining better secrecy). The fact that it made the mainstream media reports AT ALL in that pre-internet age just show you how totally out-of-control that mess was. There were too many boys coming forth and complaining that it couldn't be hushed up anymore, and it would've been too attention-grabbing if 5 or 6 of them suddenly died under strange circumstances.

Barney only received mild criticism from the mainstream media for lack of vigilance and, of course, he got absolutely no legal punishment whatsoever. What stands out, though, is that Barney was at least forced to admit responsibility and take action.....SORT of....and that's not the case at all with the Saudi Arabian government:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/i...y-saudi-arabia

While I can't offer a rock-solid guarantee for this source of information above, there's an abundance of data from other reliable sources to support the claims, and it's not like we can find any detailed reports or condemnation for this from the BBC or CNN. As punishment for helping to organize a sex slave trade and--undoubtedly--raping its victims, the Saudis receive.......billions of dollars in military aid from the UK and US regimes, not to mention what appears to be a blanket exemption from human rights violations from the self-styled world leaders at the UN

Laura y Bruce Goose: Dos gansos mexicanos completamente enamorados

The Caro Ascendancy--from pusher to legendary tennis goddess

When the Lizards play their Trump card, humanity suffers

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome