Court 1 (Starting at 12:15pm)
1. Peng vs. Li
2. Brianti vs. Pironkova
3. Szavay vs. Sugiyama
4. Ruano Pascual/Zheng vs. Dekmeijere/Peng 5. Rybarikova vs. Dulko
6. Benesova/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Groenefeld/Schnyder
Bueno chicos , esperemos que optar por Stuttgart en vez de Fes haya sido una buena decision.
R1: Gisela Dulko ARG vs Magdalena Rybarikova SVK
Estas jugadoras se enfrentaron dos veces durante la pasada temporada:
-2OO8 US OPEN 1st Round- RYBARIKOVA 6-4 6-O
-2OO8 Womens Circuit Bratislava Q- DULKO 7-6(9) 6-3
I was lucky enough to watch Magdalena's and Gisela's match at the US Open (I'd rather not remember it ) and Rybarikova's game really makes things more complicated for Gise than usual. The Slovakian has such a good serve and backhand which gives her a lot of free points (if it isn't an ace, it's a BH winner DTL). It's similar to Gisela's game as she has a really good forehand, but Magdalena is taller and more powerful.
PS: She needs to make it through third round to defend last year Fes' points.
Center Court (from 14.00hrs)
1. Kuznetsova vs. Petkovic 2. Dulko vs. Azarenka
3. Jankovic vs. Cibulkova (NB 18.15hrs)
4. Lisicki vs. Schnyder
5. Errani/Senoglu vs. Petkovic/Woehr
Court 1 (from 13.00hrs)
1. Zheng vs. Petrova
2. Cornet vs. Hantuchova
3. Pennetta vs. Chakvetadze
4. Jugic-Salkic/Poutchek vs. Mattek-Sands/Petrova
5. Spears/Sun vs. Hantuchova/Sugiyama 6. Parra-Santonja/Sfar vs. Dulko/Pennetta