Tennis Forum banner

"Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening post)

94K views 2K replies 118 participants last post by  RIPwtaworld 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#82 ·
Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p

and is there a decision yet, or will we have to wait? :oh:

#86 ·
Re: "Ask the board" thread! Vol 2 ( List of current TT board members in the opening p

don't be a cynic Laszlo :p

@Igorche, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus :inlove:

#87 ·

I need some help with an EL :)

Code:
luvwilliams
*Jean*
kondrashov
digor
andyroddlick
DollyRose
Aleksz
Jarl_02
Crux Squall
Luminous (fylingpetals)
coolfish1103
RomainAzm
F4CU
catgamer
joe87
salmon pants.
Coco Hero
sdtoot
Chiquitita.
mattbrowne2001
goOudinUSA
TIEFSEE
Dinesh!
Tennisfan26
valac222
Michael!
Mikulescu
Wally.
Ianto_Jones
pedropt
Joaquin
Poldo
igralec33
Thaleia
mateusz2904
AdeyC

andyroddlick/luvwilliams
digor/kondrashov
DollyRose/Jarl_02
coolfish1103/Dinesh!
F4CU/*Jean*
catgamer/goOudinUSA
joe87/Michael!
Chiquitita./Nico
TIEFSEE/Frederik
valac222/sdtoot
Wally./pedropt
igralec33/Poldo
Thaleia/Joaquin
mateusz2904/AdeyC

#89 ·

Adey said there are some problems with the site right now. Hopefully fixed soon.

#91 ·

Is there somewhere where I can see how many LLs have won tournaments?

#92 ·

Is there somewhere where I can see how many LLs have won tournaments?
Are you talking about me? :oh: Auckland (SE) and s'Hertogenbosch (LE) in doubles both. That great 2014...

#93 ·

I was asking about singles actually. :oh:

#98 ·

Some players in the Waco thread seem to think that TT Main Draw matches in ITF can only start if there are MD matches played in the actual tournament.

I don't mind changing the Schedule if it is so, but then I'm playing Casablanca, run by Adey, and we are only picking qualifying matches for R1...

#99 ·

Some players in the Waco thread seem to think that TT Main Draw matches in ITF can only start if there are MD matches played in the actual tournament.

I don't mind changing the Schedule if it is so, but then I'm playing Casablanca, run by Adey, and we are only picking qualifying matches for R1...
I think that is for XWTA tournaments only, not ITF :nerd:

#100 ·

By rule the length of TT tourney is equal to the length of tennis tourney, so if MD starts on Tuesday then TT MD also should start on Tuesday (in general)

#102 ·

can someone run a EL for me for scottsdale (damn mac)

also if you need me to type up the prelim EL i can do that and send it to you :D

#106 ·

My excel EL maker is available. (roughly does the same as Sfars)
can you pm me it bud

i have the one for MTF but not TF

you're the best :D

#109 ·

@Zenith and @jrm didn't withdraw from Bendigo (week 46) but they qualified for Challenger YEC.
YEC tournaments are exceptions (they can be OUT of Bendigo now) or just like any other tournament (they have to stay in Bendigo) ?

#111 ·

@Zenith and @jrm didn't withdraw from Bendigo (week 46) but they qualified for Challenger YEC.
YEC tournaments are exceptions (they can be OUT of Bendigo now) or just like any other tournament (they have to stay in Bendigo) ?
It´s ok, I think Zenith withdrew in the Bendigo thread anyway, jrm should do the same, if she did not do it yet (PM her, if needed) so both are out for sure before the final deadline has passed.
The YEC events have different deadlines than the normal events, so it´s ok if those players withdraw now, as long as they do it before the draws come out.

#113 ·

I just remembered that I didn't ask the board.

am I allowed to commit to ITF singles as a MDO?

#115 ·

#116 ·

Could someone explain please how a player qualifies for a Special Exempt? I've looked in the rules and in explains several things but now how you qualify for one. Thanks.

#117 ·

Could someone explain please how a player qualifies for a Special Exempt? I've looked in the rules and in explains several things but now how you qualify for one. Thanks.
Special Exempts (SEs 2015)

From 2015 on every International tournament will have space for 4 Special Exempts ( 2 for Singles and 2 for Doubles)
Challenger Race Standings from certain periods will determine the holders of the Spots

All managers of International Tournaments should have space for 2 SEs for Singles and Doubles and owners of a SE have time until 2nd deadline to commit to a tournament.
SE holders have to request their SE till Monday 6PM CET (24 hours after the first deadline).
If they don´t request their SE in time or they don't need their SE as they are in MD anyway, then it gets transferred to the SE ALTs (the next person/team in the race), who can request it until 2nd deadline of a tournament.
SE spot will be cleared if it isn´t used once the 2nd deadline of a tournament is over.

In case of a tie between players/teams the order will be determined by this:

1. The highest number of points from one single challenger tournament during the period, then if needed, the second highest and so on
2. Number of challengers played during the period
3. Challenger points earned during the year
4. Number of challengers played during the year
5. TT ranking (for Doubles combined ranking)
Valac is running the challenger race.
For the SEs certain times are important, for example 4 weeks.
Players/Teams who earned the most points at challengers within that time will receive a SE (Top 2 in singles and doubles if 2 SEs) for Internationals which follow. After that it starts from zero again and a new period starts..

for example: Jan race standings decide about SEs in Feb
Feb standings decide about SEs in March