Tennis Forum banner

~Luxembourg Tennis~

116K views 1K replies 73 participants last post by  coetzergambill 
#1 ·
Claudine Schaul and Mandy Minelle both qualify to play maindraw.
Mandy will play her first career WTA maindraw match against Anna-Lena.
Anne Kremer lost last week to Jelena Dokic who lost to Anne in their last three H2H.

#29 ·
Two Luxembourgish players are playing in Vittel (50000), Mandy Minella in qualification and Claudine Schaul in the main draw.

Mandy Minella (LUX/257) beat Danica Krstajic (SCG/398) 6:1 6:2, Mailyne Andrieux (FRA/336) 6:2 7:5 and Andrea Benitez (ARG/399) 6:3 6:3 en route to the main draw where she is meeting top seeded ( :eek: ) Sandra Kloesel (GER/117)

Claudine Schaul (LUX/179) seeded 7 was eliminated with 1:6 0:6 ( :fiery: ) by Kaia Kanepi (EST/246)! :tape:

Claudine Schaul's slump is getting really embarrassing now and she needs another attitude on court in order to find back to former strength! :rolleyes:

#33 ·
the only time i saw claudine play,was at s hertogenbosch vs mrs. navratilova.and she played pretty well,as i think!just sad,that mostly on tv,only the "big" girls are shown regularly!!i d love to see her play more often!but,either way:good luck claudi-baby!i will follow you more closely from now on!! :kiss:

#37 ·
On the 20th of august, Claudine will celebrate her 22nd birthday.

As a surprise we would like to give Claudine a card/booklet with texts from her fans.
We think she would appreciate the attention from her fans in this period where Claudine is searching for her best shape again.
The attention will be handed personally to Claudine on the US Open.

If you want to write something to Claudine for her birthday, please send your text to the following emailaddress: Administrator@claudineschaul.com

You can write in english, french or german.

Cheers,
the Claudineschaul.com team

#38 ·
per4ever said:
On the 20th of august, Claudine will celebrate her 22nd birthday.

As a surprise we would like to give Claudine a card/booklet with texts from her fans.
We think she would appreciate the attention from her fans in this period where Claudine is searching for her best shape again.
The attention will be handed personally to Claudine on the US Open.

If you want to write something to Claudine for her birthday, please send your text to the following emailaddress: Administrator@claudineschaul.com

You can write in english, french or german.

Cheers,
the Claudineschaul.com team
Nice touch, hopefully it will make Claudi happy :)

#39 ·
I'm back from my holidays! :wavey:

I'm very sad to see the slump of Anne and Claudine going on... :eek: :sad:

Season 2005 is becoming a disaster for Luxembourg's two leading players! :scared:

Fortunately there is Mandy Minella who has won her second ITF title, the 10K Gardone Val Trompia! Well done Mandy! :worship: :bounce:

#42 ·
Finally a brilliant week for Anne Kremer in Bronx (50k)! :worship:

1st round: Anne Kremer def Severine Beltrame (2) 3:6 6:0 6:1 :bounce:
2nd round: Anne Kremer def Nathalie Grandin (LL) 6:0 5:7 7:5 :bounce:
Quarterfinal: Anne Kremer def Angelika Bachmann (Q) 6:3 6:0 :bounce:

Next opponent: Sybille Bammer (AUT/104) Baggle her too, Anne! :angel:

Allez Anne! Take this title please! :worship:

#43 ·
:armed: US OPEN (quali) :armed:

Claudine's part of draw:

Claudine Schaul (LUX) versus Delia Sescioreanu (ROM)
Adriana Barna (GER) versus Meilen Tu (USA/31)
Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP/8) versus Paula Garcia (ESP)
Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) versus Cara Black (ZIM)

Schedule of play for today:
Court 7: 3d match

Good luck Claudine! :worship: :smooch:

Anne's part of draw

Anne Kremer (LUX) versus Matea Mezak (CRO)
Julia Cohen (USA) versus Yvonne Meusburger (AUT/26)
Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN/14) versus Tara Snyder (USA)
Hanna Nooni (SWE) versus Lubomira Kurhajkova (SVK)

Schedule of play for today
Court 9: 5th match (last match of the day :( )

Good luck Anne! :worship: :smooch:

#45 ·
HectorMagnus said:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Anne won 4 and 1 :D

several steps in front of her to qualify ;)

:yeah: keep going :hug:

pity that match was sooo late in the night, I was :zzz: :(

PS. Claudine :yeah:, great fight
Anne Kremer defeats Matea Mezak 6:4 6:1 :bowdown: :woohoo:
Now she will meet Yvonne Meusburger (AUT/26) actual WTA 133. A beatable opponent for Anne.:)

Claudine Schaul defeats Delia Sescioreanu with 5:7 7:5 7:6(6) :woohoo: :hug:
I followed the final set and I was impressed by her fighting spirit although it was a real crime; Claudine was leading 5:3*30:0 at Delia's serve and had even a MP but she couldn't convert it and soon the score was 5:5. Then again Claudine realized a break but lost her own serve game. In the tiebreak finally Claudine was up 6:4 having two MP but she wasted them this time as well. At the end Claudine Schaul won with 8:6 in the tiebreak and I hope that this victory showed her that t she can only win such matches with the right attitude on cour! :D
Now she will face up Meilen Tu (USA/31) actual number 142 of the world. She needs to be careful because local player Tu, former Top 50 player is a strong opponent. ;)

#47 ·
2nd round quali results

Anne Kremer upset Yvonne Meusburger (AUT/26) 7:6(6) 6:0 :bounce:

Next opponent: Nathalie Grandin (RSA/WTA158) which Anne defeated last week in Bronx. :lick:

Claudine Schaul upset Meilen Tu (USA/319 4:6 6:2 6:2 :bounce:

Next opponent: Sandra Klösel (GER/WTA107), a beatable opponent for Claudine who showed nice improvements this week. :D