Sorry to have to say this, but I don't think she will.
1) She'll be busy with other commitments, such as The Tournament With Actual Opposition Championships, held annually at Anywhere But There.
2) And what about the trophy, huh? I think she's actually appreciate one that she can SEE. Can you imagine her holding her empty hands up in the air?
3) I think Martina would appreciate having her fans there, and I don't think the legions of the Hingis Army will fit into the Backyard Arena.
4) What about the prize money? Even though they don't play for the money, I'm sure she'd rather SOME, than just a couple of garden vegetables.
5) Somehow, I don't think the world #3, is going to commit to playing a Tier 863. She might want to play some Tier 1s and 2s.
And Lastly, I think the (clothes)line judges aren't doing a very good job. She's hardly getting any calls her way. And the umpire never comes down from his/her seat up on the roof to have a look at the call either. Have some respect for the players, man.