Chris' Men - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: united states
Posts: 50
 
Chris' Men

I was reading alot of the threads. And every so often. You guys bring up Chris pass with men. And joke.

I was wondering are you joking about all the men in her pass or not?

I know about Burt,Jimmy,John, and Andy and the president son she went out with.. Where there more?


GRene
GRene is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:48 AM
Senior Member
 
daze11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: BrOoKLyN, NY
Posts: 3,074
                     
Most of it is just joking because she had a very 'prim & proper' image and its fun to dirty it up a bit, but by her own assessment, in real life, she is --and I am quoting her-- "raunchy" which only adds to the desire to fit her into the 'hussy' category. But the comments are all in fun (i think) from most of us.
She did have an affair with british rock star adam faith while with john lloyd and she did take about 3 nights total to find andy mill after parting ways with john lloyd (and then took steps to strip Andy down in none-other-than Martina N's bed in Martina's Aspen home, which is pretty naughty-kitten indeed!!) Then add to this that her romances--like those you listed--were very high profile and glamorous (which increases the temptation to talk them up); plus she liked 'bad boys' (except for john lloyd); and openly GUSHED about being, with all her on-court seriousness aside, a "boy-crazy" girl. And she was ridiculously feminine up until 1984...with the ribbons and the nail-polish and the panties, in many cases among hairy tattooed brutes (and those were the ladies). So what can you do? In that sense, she certainly well-earned her 'girls will be girls' mystique.

Some on the threads may have juicier affair stories, but I think chris' boy-crazy attitude (when recently asked what she liked in a man, she said, "He has to be ATHLETIC!" in a you-know-what-i-mean tone and the whole audience lost it) was in her dirty-joke-telling manner more than in physical actions. I understand she is very 'faithful' and deeply 'loyal' in just about any area of her life, even though she may be a bit fiesty. This is especially true about things she takes seriously and cares about...like men!

Last edited by daze11; Sep 3rd, 2004 at 03:12 AM.
daze11 is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:23 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: united states
Posts: 50
 
Glad to here. I was thinking with the way you guys were talking.




How did she win so much at tennis? Where did she find the time.



GRene
GRene is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:39 AM
Senior Member
 
alfajeffster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: United States of America
Posts: 9,216
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
Most of it is just joking because she had a very 'prim & proper' image and its fun to dirty it up a bit, but by her own assessment, in real life, she is --and I am quoting her-- "raunchy" which only adds to the desire to fit her into the 'hussy' category. But the comments are all in fun (i think) from most of us.
She did have an affair with british rock star adam faith while with john lloyd and she did take about 3 nights total to find andy mill after parting ways with john lloyd (and then took steps to strip Andy down in none-other-than Martina N's bed in Martina's Aspen home, which is pretty naughty-kitten indeed!!) Then add to this that her romances--like those you listed--were very high profile and glamorous (which increases the temptation to talk them up); plus she liked 'bad boys' (except for john lloyd); and openly GUSHED about being, with all her on-court seriousness aside, a "boy-crazy" girl. And she was ridiculously feminine up until 1984...with the ribbons and the nail-polish and the panties, in many cases among hairy tattooed brutes (and those were the ladies). So what can you do? In that sense, she certainly well-earned her 'girls will be girls' mystique.

Some on the threads may have juicier affair stories, but I think chris' boy-crazy attitude (when recently asked what she liked in a man, she said, "He has to be ATHLETIC!" in a you-know-what-i-mean tone and the whole audience lost it) was in her dirty-joke-telling manner more than in physical actions. I understand she is very 'faithful' and deeply 'loyal' in just about any area of her life, even though she may be a bit fiesty. This is especially true about things she takes seriously and cares about...like men!
You'll all pardon my bluntness here (because if you read my posts, I rarely dive off the deep end of language like this), however, I have found that as in most mammals and quite a few other creatures on this planet, people have a tendency (especially in group settings) to gather around and peck at a pair who has, through fortune, beauty, craftiness, hunger- the need to procreate or whatever impetus, found each other primally attractive and are busy consummating that attraction. I actually find this pecking and gnawing tendency extremely unattractive and quite barbaric and boringly hoary in nature. In other words- who gives a fuck if someone is good and successful at sexual partnering?

There is nothing more beautiful than Evonne Goolagong in full flight moving across a tennis court.
alfajeffster is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:40 AM
Senior Member
 
alfajeffster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: United States of America
Posts: 9,216
                     
P.S.- "cure blindness with a whore's spittle!"

There is nothing more beautiful than Evonne Goolagong in full flight moving across a tennis court.
alfajeffster is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:02 PM
Senior Member
 
daze11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: BrOoKLyN, NY
Posts: 3,074
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster
You'll all pardon my bluntness here (because if you read my posts, I rarely dive off the deep end of language like this), however, I have found that as in most mammals and quite a few other creatures on this planet, people have a tendency (especially in group settings) to gather around and peck at a pair who has, through fortune, beauty, craftiness, hunger- the need to procreate or whatever impetus, found each other primally attractive and are busy consummating that attraction. I actually find this pecking and gnawing tendency extremely unattractive and quite barbaric and boringly hoary in nature. In other words- who gives a fuck if someone is good and successful at sexual partnering?
"...I also played tennis with Spencer Tracy.
He wasn't a good tennis player, but it didn't matter!"

i'm sure it was a bad night; i had one too.
daze11 is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Senior Member
 
alfajeffster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: United States of America
Posts: 9,216
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
"...I also played tennis with Spencer Tracy.
He wasn't a good tennis player, but it didn't matter!"

i'm sure it was a bad night; i had one too.
Hey- he wasn't that bad- in fact, when you see him in motion, I'd say "cherce"!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tracy.jpg (10.3 KB, 27 views)

There is nothing more beautiful than Evonne Goolagong in full flight moving across a tennis court.
alfajeffster is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Senior Member
 
daze11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: BrOoKLyN, NY
Posts: 3,074
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster
Hey- he wasn't that bad- in fact, when you see him in motion, I'd say "cherce"!
what big strong features! bring him on!
daze11 is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
Senior Member
 
alfajeffster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: United States of America
Posts: 9,216
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
what big strong features! bring him on!
Daze- you promised me a copy of that Rudolf Nuryev Paris photoshoot you have collaged on your wall- do I have to make you promise again, or do I have to come up there and retrieve it myself? Better yet- this is the perfect thread to post a quickie of that wonderful Rusky- why not give it some air here and see how long it lasts?

There is nothing more beautiful than Evonne Goolagong in full flight moving across a tennis court.
alfajeffster is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 411
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster
Hey- he wasn't that bad- in fact, when you see him in motion, I'd say "cherce"!

Pauline also dated boxer Jack Dempsey:


RoanHJ is offline  
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Under Carlos Moya
Posts: 4,918
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
Most of it is just joking because she had a very 'prim & proper' image and its fun to dirty it up a bit, but by her own assessment, in real life, she is --and I am quoting her-- "raunchy" which only adds to the desire to fit her into the 'hussy' category. But the comments are all in fun (i think) from most of us.
She did have an affair with british rock star adam faith while with john lloyd and she did take about 3 nights total to find andy mill after parting ways with john lloyd (and then took steps to strip Andy down in none-other-than Martina N's bed in Martina's Aspen home, which is pretty naughty-kitten indeed!!) Then add to this that her romances--like those you listed--were very high profile and glamorous (which increases the temptation to talk them up); plus she liked 'bad boys' (except for john lloyd); and openly GUSHED about being, with all her on-court seriousness aside, a "boy-crazy" girl. And she was ridiculously feminine up until 1984...with the ribbons and the nail-polish and the panties, in many cases among hairy tattooed brutes (and those were the ladies). So what can you do? In that sense, she certainly well-earned her 'girls will be girls' mystique.

Some on the threads may have juicier affair stories, but I think chris' boy-crazy attitude (when recently asked what she liked in a man, she said, "He has to be ATHLETIC!" in a you-know-what-i-mean tone and the whole audience lost it) was in her dirty-joke-telling manner more than in physical actions. I understand she is very 'faithful' and deeply 'loyal' in just about any area of her life, even though she may be a bit fiesty. This is especially true about things she takes seriously and cares about...like men!
It's all just a bit of fun I think GRene, as Daze said, just exploiting the gap between the squeaky clean public image that was constructed around (for?) her and her -obviously- very healthy (imo) love-life. Daze - Adam Faith had been a rock star, 15-20 years BEFORE Chrissie jumped him. Obviously little Johnnie was not shaping up in the athletic department, so Chrissie went for an older, more experienced downtown boy made good.

Traits Gandhi considered the most spiritually perilous to humanity.
*Wealth without Work * Pleasure without Conscience

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline  
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 1,825
                     
Here's my favourite Chris-and-her-men story from "Ladies Of The Court":

'At a party, when asked to compare Jimmy Connors and Vitas Gerulaitis, Chris picked up a soda bottle that had a straw in it. She held the straw in one hand and the bottle in th other. "This is Jimmy" she said, "This is Vitas". (I'll leave it to Jimmy and Vitas to guess who was the straw and who was the bottle.)'

(My instinct told me that Vitas was the straw, by the way!)
Declan is offline  
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 07:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Under Carlos Moya
Posts: 4,918
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
Here's my favourite Chris-and-her-men story from "Ladies Of The Court":

'At a party, when asked to compare Jimmy Connors and Vitas Gerulaitis, Chris picked up a soda bottle that had a straw in it. She held the straw in one hand and the bottle in th other. "This is Jimmy" she said, "This is Vitas". (I'll leave it to Jimmy and Vitas to guess who was the straw and who was the bottle.)'

(My instinct told me that Vitas was the straw, by the way!)
She's probably christened every bottle in her drinks cabinet after one man or another by now.

Traits Gandhi considered the most spiritually perilous to humanity.
*Wealth without Work * Pleasure without Conscience

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice

Last edited by Andy T; Sep 3rd, 2004 at 08:15 PM.
Andy T is offline  
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:13 PM
Senior Member
 
alfajeffster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: United States of America
Posts: 9,216
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
Here's my favourite Chris-and-her-men story from "Ladies Of The Court":

'At a party, when asked to compare Jimmy Connors and Vitas Gerulaitis, Chris picked up a soda bottle that had a straw in it. She held the straw in one hand and the bottle in th other. "This is Jimmy" she said, "This is Vitas". (I'll leave it to Jimmy and Vitas to guess who was the straw and who was the bottle.)'

(My instinct told me that Vitas was the straw, by the way!)
I'd have to respectfully disagree with you whole-heartedly on that one! Vitas used to wear the most revealing styles back in the late 70s, and I've seen him play live at the Spectrum in World TeamTennis, and also seen enough photos of him to cast away any doubts as to whether there was any sock-stuffing going on in those disco days. If anything, Jimbo was a lite lunch!

And with that pronouncement folks, I bid each and every one of you a large lunch this wonderful Labor Day weekend (at least here in America)!

There is nothing more beautiful than Evonne Goolagong in full flight moving across a tennis court.
alfajeffster is offline  
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:48 PM
Senior Member
 
daze11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: BrOoKLyN, NY
Posts: 3,074
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster
I'd have to respectfully disagree with you whole-heartedly on that one! Vitas used to wear the most revealing styles back in the late 70s, and I've seen him play live at the Spectrum in World TeamTennis, and also seen enough photos of him to cast away any doubts as to whether there was any sock-stuffing going on in those disco days. If anything, Jimbo was a lite lunch!
i'm with declan, i bet vitas had a long straw that gave him 'package' but that jimbo was a shorter stouter girthier brew in hand.
daze11 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome