Terms of Service
Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers:
Use of WorldTennisNetwork.com sites will be considered acceptance of the Service Agreement as outlined below.
Considering the real-time nature of our services, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of WorldTennisNetwork.com, its employees, or any entity associated with WorldTennisNetwork.com. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by emailing us here! We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this website, that you will not use it to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you.
Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever without notice. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM WEBSITE OR SERVICE. NOR SHALL WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM'S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES.
Your registered WorldTennisNetwork.com account is for exclusive use by you and may not be transferred permanently or temporarily to another user.
All accounts are limited to persons of age 13 or older. Anyone under the age of 13 may not register and participate in any WorldTennisNetwork.com forums or services.
It is your responsibility to maintain a valid and accurate e-mail address in your WorldTennisNetwork.com profile. Any account found to have an outdated or invalid e-mail address may be terminated at any time without notice. You may change your e-mail address by using the "user cp" link found at the top of any forum page.
If at any time you believe that the security of your account has been compromised, you agree to promptly change your password using the "user cp" link and notify us immediately.
To cancel your membership at any time, send an e-mail to us with the request from the e-mail address you used to register.
You understand that WorldTennisNetwork.com is not able to acknowledge any requests for account alterations or account inquiries if the request or inquiry does not originate from the e-mail address we have on file for your account.
You are permitted to register for ONE account on each WorldTennisNetwork.com website or service. At no time may you hold more than one active account on any individual WorldTennisNetwork.com site/service unless expressly permitted by a WorldTennisNetwork.com administrator or moderator. You understand that using more than one account without permission may result in the permanent termination of all accounts held by you without notice.
Premium / Site Supporter Services:
By signing up to be a premium user under the Site Supporter programs, you agree to the following:
(a) You expressly understand and acknowledge WorldTennisNetwork.com's Disclaimer of Warranties and that WorldTennisNetwork.com will not be liable for any damages under this Agreement pursuant to the Limitations of Liability. You expressly understand and acknowledge that the pricing reflected in the Site Supporter program is based on the above limitations, and that the limitations in this agreement represent a reasonable allocation of risk for the parties.
(b) You expressly understand and acknowledge that any fees due or paid by you under the Site Supporter programs are non-refundable in part or in whole. WorldTennisNetwork.com currently accepts payment by PayPal and reserves the right to modify its acceptable forms of payment at any time without notice.
(c) You expressly understand and acknowledge that WorldTennisNetwork.com may change your privileges as a user of the Site Supporter program and that WorldTennisNetwork.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site Supporter program (or any part of it) with or without notice. You acknowledge that WorldTennisNetwork.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site Supporter program.
WorldTennisNetwork.com does not screen or edit messages posted on message boards, comments made in chat rooms, or any other user-created content. However, WorldTennisNetwork.com reserves the right to monitor said content and to remove any objectionable material at any time, in our sole discretion. By participating on message boards, chat rooms, or any other services provided by WorldTennisNetwork.com, you acknowledge that you may encounter material that you find offensive. WorldTennisNetwork.com disclaims any responsibility for said material.
By participating on any WorldTennisNetwork.com website or service, you agree not to:
* attach files to messages that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer, or any WorldTennisNetwork.com website or service.
* post any content that is hateful or offensive with regard to race, sexual orientation, gender, age, occupation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any minority.
* post any threads, messages, or photos which have been previously deleted or edited by a forum moderator or administrator.
* disrupt any forum by posting spam, bumping or starting an unreasonable number of topics, posting many messages with limited content within a short period of time, or otherwise using any means to disrupt the flow of discussion in any forum or attempt to prevent the enjoyment of our site by other users.
* post any unauthorised commercial advertising. (see: Advertising)
* use the private message system or any other feature of WorldTennisNetwork.com to harass other members
* post any threat, of any kind, or of any degree, direct or implied, at any individual including those who are not active members of WorldTennisNetwork.com
* post any images (photos and/or graphics), including attachments, which contain horrific violence, explicit nudity, or which advocate violation of any law, or which advocate hate towards any minority.
* impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity
* relay any messages from any other member who has been permanently banned or suspended from posting content on WorldTennisNetwork.com in an effort to circumvent any such restriction placed on that member.
* post any private communications including those received from administration, whether emails or private messages, or ANY personal information belonging to any other individual other than you. (Please note that we strongly advise against posting your own personal information publicly and specifics such as telephone numbers and mailing addresses may be removed by the administration for your own safety)
You understand that whether or not any message or contribution posted by you has violated the above terms is at the sole discretion of WorldTennisNetwork.com community leaders/administrators/moderators/publishers, and that any such violation of our terms committed by you is at your own risk. The consequences may include the suspension or permanent banning of your account or IP address from WorldTennisNetwork.com, and depending on severity, may also include a complaint to your internet service provider or local authorities.
Attachments, Images And Other User Uploads:
The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
* Files that are pedophiliac. This includes, but is not limited to, underage persons posing as "models" or underage persons in otherwise sexually implicit or explicit positions.
* Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws.
* Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
* Files whose intended use or purpose is to harrass individual or multiple persons.
* Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements or commercial profit.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
* The immediate termination of user's ability to use any WorldTennisNetwork.com service.
* The deletion of any images/attachments that user has uploaded to our servers.
All uploaded files are © copyrighted to their respective owners. All other content © WorldTennisNetwork.com. WorldTennisNetwork.com is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
WorldTennisNetwork.com will strive to protect the privacy of all members who abide by this Member Agreement. However, at its sole discretion and especially in cases of abusive, libelous, illegal, and/or malicious behavior on the part of a member, WorldTennisNetwork.com may release certain membership information to appropriate parties when directed by law, through reasonable settlement of litigation against WorldTennisNetwork.com if served notice of such malicious behavior through a competent court, or for other such legitimate reasons to be determined on a case-by-case basis solely at the discretion of WorldTennisNetwork.com.
YOUR USE OF ANY WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM WEBSITE IS CONSIDERED ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. WORLDTENNISNETWORK.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Last amended: July 1st, 2005