Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone - TennisForum.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Javi
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2016, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MalJackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10,739
                     
Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

I like to use the standard format on TF when browsing with phone, don't like the mobile version.

It was fine until this week when every time i connect to this site via phone i keep getting annoying pop up adverts stopping me from logging in, never had a problem in the past and i have all pop ups blocked.

Why is this happening ? When using this site on mac there is no problem.

Tsitsipas & Sakkari outed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Both are cute and both are gay. Kinda sad to see this these days but that's their choice (or their PR teams' probably).

Last edited by MalJackson; Jan 14th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
MalJackson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Webmaster
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,901
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Hey there,

can you specify what phone and browser and give us the links to the ads that you get re-directed to?

A screen shot of the ad as well. We'll block them from the site. this seems to be happening to several mobile devices and needs to be blocked as we encounter them.

Lee
Steve is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 16th, 2016, 08:00 PM
夏の匂い。キミの残像。
 
TIEFSEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rootage
Posts: 104,559
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Do I have ad-free access if I browse TF on Chrome through mobile?
(I am a lifetime premium member)
TIEFSEE is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Dec 17th, 2016, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MalJackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10,739
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hey there,

can you specify what phone and browser and give us the links to the ads that you get re-directed to?

A screen shot of the ad as well. We'll block them from the site. this seems to be happening to several mobile devices and needs to be blocked as we encounter them.

Lee
iphone 5 ---safari & chrome

its normally this site, chance to win a iphone 7 blah blah scam


play.leadzuaf.com

Tsitsipas & Sakkari outed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Both are cute and both are gay. Kinda sad to see this these days but that's their choice (or their PR teams' probably).
MalJackson is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27,241
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
iphone 5 ---safari & chrome

its normally this site, chance to win a iphone 7 blah blah scam


play.leadzuaf.com
For iphone there's this app Addblock, which blocks all the ads. I can't navigate in TF anymore through safari for the same reason (I've got an iphone 5c). Annoying redirecting to other sites. So I use Addblock to use TF and other pages such as Youtube cause I can listening nonstop without being interrupted by ads.

I only use normal browser to navigate trough non problematic pages. Sadly TF is problematic. I don't mind few ads that are not intrussive and you can ignore and allow you to navigate smoothly.
MalJackson likes this.
Javi is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 13th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Webmaster
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,901
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIEFSEE View Post
Do I have ad-free access if I browse TF on Chrome through mobile?
(I am a lifetime premium member)
Your lifetime premium will operate the same on desktop and mobile for embedded ads on the site. The issue here recently is popups due to either a corrupted cookie, or rogue popup.

If you see a popup (like the ones mentioned) please provide a screenshot of the ad, the URL of it, and the site it redirects you to, and we can block it from here.

You may also want to clear your browsers cookies to remove any corrupted ones you may have picked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
iphone 5 ---safari & chrome

its normally this site, chance to win a iphone 7 blah blah scam


play.leadzuaf.com
Thanks for that URL. I will send it up to be looked at and blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
For iphone there's this app Addblock, which blocks all the ads. I can't navigate in TF anymore through safari for the same reason (I've got an iphone 5c). Annoying redirecting to other sites. So I use Addblock to use TF and other pages such as Youtube cause I can listening nonstop without being interrupted by ads.

I only use normal browser to navigate trough non problematic pages. Sadly TF is problematic. I don't mind few ads that are not intrussive and you can ignore and allow you to navigate smoothly.
If you are seeing any redirects / rogue popups, can you provide the requested information and we will look into it.

Thanks,
- JB
Steve is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 14th, 2017, 02:43 AM
SharaFamily
 
Crux Squall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 20,930
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

I use Opera mini
Have some bugs, need to open a link (in TF) in a new tab, because if i click it direct, It can't load the new page

and sometime when I click Post quick reply, my post gone

sorry my bad english

Stay Strong. Alway believe you..
#IStandWithMaria



My Youtube page: youtube.com/c/GloomyCrux
Crux Squall is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 16th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Webmaster
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,901
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
I use Opera mini
Have some bugs, need to open a link (in TF) in a new tab, because if i click it direct, It can't load the new page

and sometime when I click Post quick reply, my post gone

sorry my bad english
I use the Opera Mini sometimes for sites that I don't want to see mobile versions on but there's an issue with the Opera Mini, like their login retention doesn't work and sometimes their login doesn't work either.

can you see if other browsers will let you post when Opera doesn't?

Lee
Steve is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 21st, 2017, 02:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Lamb4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,332
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

I also get these ad popups when browsing general messages on my iPad Pro with iOS9.3 and using Safari as my browser. Today I cannot access the site anymore on my ipad because I get redirected to an ad each time. Usually it's the win an iPhone7 ad but there are others too. Please do something about this.
Lamb4Life is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Webmaster
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,901
                     
Re: Adverts pop ups bug when using TF on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb4Life View Post
I also get these ad popups when browsing general messages on my iPad Pro with iOS9.3 and using Safari as my browser. Today I cannot access the site anymore on my ipad because I get redirected to an ad each time. Usually it's the win an iPhone7 ad but there are others too. Please do something about this.
When you come across these ads next time, please grab a screen shot of them, and the URL that you are re-directed to.
We can look into getting these removed.

Thanks,

Richard.
Steve is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome