Our Cookie Cruncher
1. Visit the following URL: http://www.wtaworld.com/mycookies.php
2. Tick all the boxes and click the "Delete My Cookies" button. Your cookies should now be deleted, and you can hopefully login or out again.
If not, read on for specific instructions for your browser.
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
1. Click "Tools".
2. Choose "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Delete Cookies" button.
4. You should now be asked the following question: "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" Choose yes.
5. Once Internet Explorer has finished, close all browser windows down before restarting the software.
To delete cookies in Mozilla:
1. Click "Tools."
2. Select the "Privacy" menu to the left.
3. Click the "Clear" button beside the option for cookies.
4. Close Mozilla down and then restart.
To delete cookies in Opera:
1. Click "File" then "Preferences."
2. Select the "Privacy" menu option to the left.
3. Click the "Manage Cookies" button.
4. Scroll down to the entry for www.wtaworld.com
and select it. Click the "Delete" option to the right.
5. Exit/Close Opera immediately and then restart the browser.
If this problem persists after following these steps, please email us at the address below: