FITD @ Korea Open - Demosthenes wins!
FITD Korea Open 2017
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post players' full surnames, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only once after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9) You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) Most important, do not use spaces between rounds! If your draw doesn't look like everyone else's you've probably done it wrong
TT Singles: High 7 WTA Lugano/Limoges 18, ITF Muzaffarnagar/Milovice WTA Zhuhai 17, WTA Dubai + Biel 17, WTA Nurnberg 16, ITF Ortisei & Osprey 16, El Kantaoui 15
TT Doubles: High 1 - 1 week WTA San Jose 19, GS Roland Garros, WTA Stuttgart/Prague/Quebec City/Limoges & ITF Loughborough/Budapest 18 w/Walsall WTA Linz 17, ITF Poitiers & Osprey 16
FITD Titles - Kuala Lumpur 14, Shenzhen+Florianopolis 16, Hong Kong 17, Shenzhen+Tashkent 18, Bol 19
Last edited by ianb29; Sep 24th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.