@Patsy...you sure are one nutty girl, but at least you're honest
I won't go too much since this is kinda OT but...
- try to watch our tv as much as you can if you want to learn it well and more easily; listening to the spoken word is I think the most important aspect of language learning; for instance it can take me quite a bit to get used to the sound of native German speakers when I watch German tv or even dubbed American shows, eventhough I have no problem understanding the written format in most cases
- you can watch various programs online, there's online radio...if you can catch some of the utterly ridiculous soap-operas and get by without brain damage, it'd be a good idea, cause their pronounciation tends to be good (maybe even too good for daily use)
- if you can understand Josipa and all her linguistic fornications with pronounciation, you're doing quite good
- news are always a good idea, pronounciation is usually OK (depends on the channel, though), speech is not too fast - plus as you say, it gives you an idea on the latest bribing rates
- interviews on YT really are a nice idea, can't hurt and you can also find things like cartoons there, you just have to know the titles.
Anyway, if you'd like to discuss this further or need some assistance, hit me up with a PM