Well, I'd be fine only with:
Sprem & Martic in Top50-60
Savic & Pandzic Top150
Tinjic & Lucic Top200
Mrdeza, Akiki, Mezak Top400
Tomljanovic & Njiric - any kind of quality improvment
Others ([I]nomina sunt odiosa[I]) I don't count.
Those are my wishes, but for reality - on each ranking add 100 spots.
What I really think is that Sprem & Martic are going to be in Top100.
I think some of you are a bit too pesimistic about our tennis. To recap 2008:
- Kostanic stayed very close to top100 even with a pretty lousy season
- Pandzic jumped from 262 to 163
- Sprem improved her ranking, but only slightly, from 208 to 175
- Mamic came to 202 from being unranked for 2 previous seasons
- Martic went from 325 to 214
- Savic cut her ranking in half, from 678 to 310
- Jurak went from 497 to 321
- Mezak is back in the rankings and our 15 year-old's broke into top 1000
- OK, some suffered large drops, particularly Ozegovic and Lisjak, but it's still not all bad (still)
hope klina will back in the top 100, if we are realistic. my wish is top 50 but she need to win agaisnt players liek to pironkova to do it.
jelena kostanic-good start of the season, hope she can stay about 120. place
pandzic, i hope she can find her top 150 game, but if not, then about 300. place
mamic, something like pandzic(but she is injuried)
martic-i think 150 is maximum for her this season
savic-top 200 will be good for her
tomljanovic, mezak-about top 500
njiric-hope she can have good first real season on the tour
and hope for good come back of ivana lisjak
Ana Konjuh | Donna Vekic | Mirjana Lucic-Baroni | Petra Martic | Jana Fett | Tena Lukas | Tereza Mrdeza
Aleksandra Krunic | Anett Kontaveit | Beatriz Haddad Maia | Ivana Jorovic | Kaia Kanepi | Garbine Muguruza | Sorana Cirstea | Sabine Lisicki | Jelena Ostapenko | Caroline Wozniacki | Venus Williams | Belinda Bencic