Go Ai!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old Mar 9th, 2006, 02:10 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 9,720
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude
But I wasn't talking about careers dear!

And has you once said to me, how can we compare them, Ai is 5 years older than Fran

Singles titles Fran will have 6 titles by the time she 30 No worries.

Who cares about doubles anymore

High ranks, even you must admit, if Ai can reach 8 so will Fran

YEC, I'm sure Fran will also reach 1.

Fran has beaten 7 Top 20 players in a year, 4 Top 10 players, Ai has beaten 2 Top 20 players and 1 Top 10. So I sense this *trend* Fran has also reached 4 finals, Ai 1 won't stop. And why has Ai been in a bad slump? 1 SF and yeah, she's back alright

And you think Ai would have beaten Hingis Ai wouldn't have beat Fran so...

Why the hate anyway?

HAHAHAHAHA! A very telling response...discount aspects of Ai's career that towers over Schiavone's, predict Schiavone will win 6 titles in 5 years (Which you can;t actually believe!) even though she still hasn't even won one AND predict Schiavone will move to number 8 "If Ai can do it"...but as I have proven Ai's career has been and is much more impressive, I wouldn't compare...And Ai's most recent results tops Schiavone's result, stop whinning about the draw ...Schiavone has had many nice draws in tourney's she's supposed to win and she's botched them up ...and I don't know where you're getting your top 20-10 win stats but I assure you Ai has many more...Schiavone can push them but Ai beats them more...

AI'S BACK!

Go Ai, Venus, Na, Tamarine!
pcrtennis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old Mar 9th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,032
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
HAHAHAHAHA! A very telling response...discount aspects of Ai's career that towers over Schiavone's, predict Schiavone will win 6 titles in 5 years (Which you can;t actually believe!) even though she still hasn't even won one AND predict Schiavone will move to number 8 "If Ai can do it"...but as I have proven Ai's career has been and is much more impressive, I wouldn't compare...And Ai's most recent results tops Schiavone's result, stop whinning about the draw ...Schiavone has had many nice draws in tourney's she's supposed to win and she's botched them up ...and I don't know where you're getting your top 20-10 win stats but I assure you Ai has many more...Schiavone can push them but Ai beats them more...

AI'S BACK!
I do believe 100% that Fran will have 6 titles. Watch and cry

You keep ignoring the fact that Ai is 5 years older than Fran, you said this was very important before but not now...

Most recent result is what it should say not results

The fact is yes, Ai has had a better career, but Fran is playing better, and has done for a long time. She is the bigger threat to the top players and will win that title and beat Ai. Again. And those facts are on there results from 2005.

Bye!
DevilishAttitude is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old Mar 9th, 2006, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 9,720
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude
I do believe 100% that Fran will have 6 titles. Watch and cry

You keep ignoring the fact that Ai is 5 years older than Fran, you said this was very important before but not now...

Most recent result is what it should say not results

The fact is yes, Ai has had a better career, but Fran is playing better, and has done for a long time. She is the bigger threat to the top players and will win that title and beat Ai. Again. And those facts are on there results from 2005.

Bye!
Okay! Continue on in your state of delusion ...Enjoy it! Too bad you won't be able to like I have watching Ai's career! See ya!

Go Ai, Venus, Na, Tamarine!

Last edited by pcrtennis; Mar 10th, 2006 at 07:44 AM.
pcrtennis is offline  
 
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old Mar 10th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: With Dmitry
Posts: 12,943
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Okay! Continue on in your state of dillusion ...Enjoy it! Too bad you won't be able to like I have watching Ai's career! See ya!
Jesus, what word is that?


Darop. is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old Mar 10th, 2006, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 9,720
                     
Wow...you're resorting to picking out mispellings? Bravo...I'm impressed...

Go Ai, Venus, Na, Tamarine!
pcrtennis is offline  
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old Mar 10th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: With Dmitry
Posts: 12,943
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Wow...you're resorting to picking out mispellings? Bravo...I'm impressed...
In case you haven't noticed, I stopped posting in this thread, because it is quite degrading.


Darop. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome