Tennis Forum banner

My Acura Classic 2003 Pics...

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  MARCOS 1600 
#1 ·
#13 ·
I think I found the problem. I just checked now, and was able to view the photos. I had logged in to my Yahoo account to check my groups, and was still logged in when I checked the pics. Yesterday, I wasn't logged in to Yahoo, and couldn't see them.

So, try logging into your Yahoo account first, then come back here and click on the link and see if you can now view the pics.

#14 ·
WOW! If you didn't have a good time I don't know anything about having a good time. Great pictures! Thanx for sharing!

LOL @ Maggie still wearing that hilarious cap!
Lisa and Babsi are wearing great outfits BTW! And Mary Pierce seems to look the fittest she has looked in a long time, nice outfit too.

good to see my baby training so much, no wonder she doing well :)

Thanx again rhz :kiss:

#15 ·
Brian Stewart said:
I think I found the problem. I just checked now, and was able to view the photos. I had logged in to my Yahoo account to check my groups, and was still logged in when I checked the pics. Yesterday, I wasn't logged in to Yahoo, and couldn't see them.

So, try logging into your Yahoo account first, then come back here and click on the link and see if you can now view the pics.
Weird. I'm not logged in right now and I can still view them. Not too sure what's going on there. I know I had a problem originally, but then it worked a short time later. Who knows.

fan22 said:
Well.....I still got nothing...click on folder...then error, :(

but if jojo says they are great pics it's worth trying again tomorrow.....
thanks for all your great pics last week...looked like you enjoyed your week!
thanks, actually, after a few minor setbacks I did make the trek down here yesterday near the end of the first set of Kim's match :bounce:

i'm posting from one of my buddies house right now. I got a lot of pics, however, I don't have as great of seats as I had at the BOTW. The others seem to have excellent pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.