TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Moscow Queen Margarita Gasparyan Cheering Court!
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:18 PM
country flag Skoo

Re: Moscow Queen Margarita Gasparyan Cheering Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I think so too, it's enough pace but more would be nice, especially on the fh. It didn't feel like her fh was bigger than the bh at all, and it should be really, even though she clearly can generate quite a lot of pace on the bh side.

It felt like it was too easy for Lucie to beat her with a fh dtl. She needs to get faster to cover that kind of thing. And her sliced defensive bhs were in general landing a bit too short.
I think I saw one or two faster inside-out FHs, but you're probably right. At first, I thought she can hit only that defensive slice on the BH, but then she started hitting those beauties I'm probably exaggerating, but it could be the most beautiful BH there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Her come on is a bit like Kvitty's "pojd!". I presume she's saying a Russian word but you never know, it might just be a sound she likes to make.
Very much like Kvitty's, I'd say, and that's why I thought they'll pick on it. It sounded pretty much like come on to me, but then again, I don't know too many Russian words. We'll know someday

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome