Australian Open
Day

Night

Indian Wells

Miami

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2012

Decided to make a thread so everything was in one place instead of spamming the photos thread :sobbing: And most are just guesses when she'll wear these things/not certain if she'll even wear some of that stuff so don't take my word for it.

#7 ·

I'm all for the shorts! And the peach will look lovely on Vika, especially against the clay. I also really like the green. :hearts:

#9 ·

I liked the way her earlier stuff was almost color-coordinated with her racket. It was so girly-Vikaish.

The other stuff is nice though. Oh my God, after 10 years of Yonex...

#18 ·

or skirts

Guessing Vika will only wear one/two of the colours and the others may be what Lisicki/Safarova will wear. From a few websites I've seen Vika will wear the peach version, not sure if she'll be wearing one of the other colours too.

#21 ·

Updated the first post, I don't know how long it's been :lol:

Some new stuff. Not sure if it's for the end of the year [Linz/YEC] or 2013. She might not wear any of these outfits at all because last year she was wearing the same outfit for Beijing/Luxembourg and Sydney. But I remember in 2010 she got a new outfit (or at least different colour) outfit for YEC so who knows.

Anyway, here is the new stuff:

Skirt (other colours too):

According to tennis-point:
The Graphic Knit Tank is a highlight of the new collection and is at the WTA Finals worn 2012 in White by Julia Goerges and gray-green of Victoria Azarenka.
This is the same website that said she would wear the peach/orange top for the clay season but she ended up wearing purple so can't say she'll definitely wear that. Tbh, it doesn't really matter what colour she wears, just hopes she gets to debut a new outfit this time round.

#28 ·
Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2013

Trying to defend AO in a dress? Not so sure if that's a good idea :sobbing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.