Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My WONDERFUL Experience with Kim at RG

3K views 89 replies 30 participants last post by  beauty_is_pink 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone :wavey:
you can probably tell that im not the usual poster here, as i am always atthe Cocktail Party... but a person can have more than one fave players right?! haaha

anyways... im jus here to tell you my experience with getting to have a chat with Kim up close and personal!... i won a conest on SanexHeros [www.sanexheros.com] to go to RG and meet Kim Clijsters.

it was on Thursday that i got to speak with Kim. She finished her match and was doing an autograph session for the fans. Stephan [the Sanex Representative] said i would get to meet Kim after the session... i was pretty damn nevrous! i didnt kno what to say or do!

after the session, Stephane told me to come up.. at that point my heart was beating so fast! i was seriously very nervous! when i got up there.. Kim smiled and said Hi!.. we talked for a while.. i have to say Kim is such a down-to-earth person! she is SERIOUSLY VERY nice and humble. we actually had a coversation going on! and i actually forgot i was talking to Kim! she made me feel comfortable and relaxed.. we joked for a while and took pictures.. i have pictures which i will ahve to develop and scann.... so keep an eye out at the GM forum! we talked about RG and herself... a lil bit of Llyeton.. we talked about Toronto [where im from]... it was realli nice... she signed my t-shirt and we said goodbye.. i wished her luck adn congratulated her on her win.. and she said Thanks!... it was an unbelieveable experience which i will never forget!

there will be a more detailed report about my Trip on the GM board pretty soon.. and also on the Sanex site... well thanks for hearing me out.. and Good Luck Kim at RG!

See less See more
#3 ·
:cool:, it must have been great ;)
Thanks for sharing it with us

#4 ·
I'm glad you had such a good time with Kim :D Congrats on winning the contest :kiss: Care to share what she said about Lleyton? :angel:

#5 ·
angele87 said:
I'm glad you had such a good time with Kim :D Congrats on winning the contest :kiss: Care to share what she said about Lleyton? :angel:

she didnt say much abut Lleyton... i mentioned his name and she got a bit red and shy... :cool: haha it was adroable.. you can realli tell that she realli loves that guy! :kiss:

Reactions: angele87
#7 ·
beauty_is_pink said:
she didnt say much abut Lleyton... i mentioned his name and she got a bit red and shy... :cool: haha it was adroable.. you can realli tell that she realli loves that guy! :kiss:
Awww :hearts: :angel: What did you ask her about Lleyton? Nothing too bad I hope ;) :p

#8 ·
Hawk said:
Wow that sounds like so much fun! :D

Are you going to the Rogers Cup this year?

DEFINTATELY!!!!!!!! your Canadian too right Hawk.. i remember you posting in a CANADIAN thread,....

are you going to go???

i might be working there.. so... YAY! :bounce: haha

#9 ·
angele87 said:
Awww :hearts: :angel: What did you ask her about Lleyton? Nothing too bad I hope ;) :p

well.. one thing was.. she asked what matches i saw.. and i said.. venus.. serena.. andre.. and Llyeton.. and i paused to see her reaction.. lol but she turned red :eek:
hahaha sweetie! :kiss:

Reactions: duck
#10 ·
beauty_is_pink said:
DEFINTATELY!!!!!!!! your Canadian too right Hawk.. i remember you posting in a CANADIAN thread,....

are you going to go???

i might be working there.. so... YAY! :bounce: haha
Yeah I'm going too :D

I'm from Montreal..I went last year but didn't get to see Kim :( (my fave obviously) So I'm hoping to catch her this time around lol :p

#12 ·
Hawk said:
Yeah I'm going too :D

I'm from Montreal..I went last year but didn't get to see Kim :( (my fave obviously) So I'm hoping to catch her this time around lol :p

haha maybe i'll see ya there.. :wavey:
its going to be so awesome! :bounce: cant wait!

--anytime Mazza! :wavey: ----

#13 ·
beauty_is_pink said:
haha maybe i'll see ya there.. :wavey:
its going to be so awesome! :bounce: cant wait!

--anytime Mazza! :wavey: ----
Wow, thank you very much for posting this here! :cool:

#15 ·
beauty_is_pink said:
Hey Everyone :wavey:
you can probably tell that im not the usual poster here, as i am always atthe Cocktail Party... but a person can have more than one fave players right?! haaha

anyways... im jus here to tell you my experience with getting to have a chat with Kim up close and personal!... i won a conest on SanexHeros [www.sanexheros.com] to go to RG and meet Kim Clijsters.

it was on Thursday that i got to speak with Kim. She finished her match and was doing an autograph session for the fans. Stephan [the Sanex Representative] said i would get to meet Kim after the session... i was pretty damn nevrous! i didnt kno what to say or do!

after the session, Stephane told me to come up.. at that point my heart was beating so fast! i was seriously very nervous! when i got up there.. Kim smiled and said Hi!.. we talked for a while.. i have to say Kim is such a down-to-earth person! she is SERIOUSLY VERY nice and humble. we actually had a coversation going on! and i actually forgot i was talking to Kim! she made me feel comfortable and relaxed.. we joked for a while and took pictures.. i have pictures which i will ahve to develop and scann.... so keep an eye out at the GM forum! we talked about RG and herself... a lil bit of Llyeton.. we talked about Toronto [where im from]... it was realli nice... she signed my t-shirt and we said goodbye.. i wished her luck adn congratulated her on her win.. and she said Thanks!... it was an unbelieveable experience which i will never forget!

there will be a more detailed report about my Trip on the GM board pretty soon.. and also on the Sanex site... well thanks for hearing me out.. and Good Luck Kim at RG!
U are soo lucky, I'm soo jealous ;)
The only time I ever get to see Kim really is at the hopman cup. I hope she plays again at it this year. I'll be looking out at GM for pictures & a more detailed report. That's sooo :hearts: about Lleyton. I remember at Hopman Cup she had these little tags on her bag a boomerang & a kangaroo (I think) that had Lleyton & Kim on them. The reporter at the end of her match pointed them out & she got a bit embarressed, she'd got them from the HC ball 2001/2.
It was soo sweet. They are soo sweet :hearts:

Yep I'm a Lleyki!!!

Reactions: KaseyL
#16 ·
Aussie_Kim said:
U are soo lucky, I'm soo jealous ;)
The only time I ever get to see Kim really is at the hopman cup. I hope she plays again at it this year. I'll be looking out at GM for pictures & a more detailed report. That's sooo :hearts: about Lleyton. I remember at Hopman Cup she had these little tags on her bag a boomerang & a kangaroo (I think) that had Lleyton & Kim on them. The reporter at the end of her match pointed them out & she got a bit embarressed, she'd got them from the HC ball 2001/2.
It was soo sweet. They are soo sweet :hearts:

Yep I'm a Lleyki!!!
My mum and dad got little frog's :eek:

Reactions: Lynx and KaseyL
#19 ·
You're so lucky...:)
And thanks for the nice report:kiss:

Reactions: KaseyL
#20 ·
:wavey: :bounce:

i'll be getting my pics tomorrow! then i gotta ask a friend to scan them.. so hopefully sometime next week...!

Kim's into the Semis! :bounce: im betting on Kim to get into the Finals.. and there she will kick Serena's ass... Go Kim :D

#21 ·
Well I'm still wondering why Kim wasn't that nice to me :confused:

BTW How did you win because Danielle is the winner of the RG competition of Sanex and is in RG now :confused:

#25 ·
fleemke² said:
Well I'm still wondering why Kim wasn't that nice to me :confused:

BTW How did you win because Danielle is the winner of the RG competition of Sanex and is in RG now :confused:

what happen when you met Kim?

theres 2 winners for the French Open ... one winner for the 2weeks of the tournament... :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.